The Post Whore Thread!

Z1107

So its snowing here in N.Ga so I decide to step outside, for some odd reason my back locked up on me as soon as I stepped outside to enjoy the white stuff.

Z1107

Its just flurries right now, but they are saying that if it comes down as hard as they think it will here in the mtns, that we might get an inch. sucks though cause Im laying in bed with a **** load of icy/hot on my back and just popped a naproxen hoping it will loosen up by morning for work. that cold air hit me and bam! my back locks up, never happened to me before.

Z1107

There are WAY too many things I can say about you enjoying the white stuff.. ........ ............

But I'll just say you keep the snow down there. I don't want it!

Just to let you know, we get all the weather before you guys do, but since you are closer to the ocean you probably wont get anything.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
It's 60* in NY right now. 20* above normal

Vermont

57* here in Va and a nice little drizzle going on. I miss the weather up in New England.... I love me some snow and rain, gives me something fun to go play in...

I Just and an awesome idea. This winter as it snows we should all get videos of our STI's out playing in the snow (donuts, snowy roads, ect.) then edit it all together for a big IGOTASTI.com winter video.

Who's with me?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Yeah I'm out for obvious reasons.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<

57* here in Va and a nice little drizzle going on. I miss the weather up in New England.... I love me some snow and rain, gives me something fun to go play in...

I Just and an awesome idea. This winter as it snows we should all get videos of our STI's out playing in the snow (donuts, snowy roads, ect.) then edit it all together for a big IGOTASTI.com winter video.

Who's with me?

jswansti

Is George saying he's out because he doesn't wanna drive his new whip in the snow, or because he doesn't have an Sti to drive in the snow anymore?...

Im totally in for driving in the snow!!

Vermont

Also means you don't get to have fun in the snow like the rest of us.

@George- I am wondering if it is just me but after driving my STI for two weeks and then hopping back in my rear wheel drive Celica, I have the uncontrollable urge to slide around every turn side ways..... Meh maybe I am just a nutter....

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Is George saying he's out because he doesn't wanna drive his new whip in the snow, or because he doesn't have an Sti to drive in the snow anymore?...

Im totally in for driving in the snow!!

I think he's scared of spinning out in the snow!

Well I must admit that the car I have sucks massively in the snow. If you put just an inch or two of snow on the ground they are very fun but anymore and you are screwed. Beyond that they are very fun.

There was a little bit of moisture on the road today on the way to work... I had a wooowhooo moment while entering the highway!