The Post Whore Thread!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I woke up at 0230 this morning loud noise upstairs in the kitchen, my dad is out of town so naturally I check out the culprits at gunpoint. Turns out it's my 14 yr old half sister who was dropped off by her mom. So after chewing her ass out and wanting to know why she's there I tell her to go to her room and go to sleep. 0345 woken up again by noise upstairs, turns out to be my sisters mom (my dads ex). I am interrogating her as to how she got inside and what makes her think she can enter w/o permission and proceed to cook a ribeye steak From the fridge and I BOUGHT at 0345 in the effing morning. My dad calls me because my sister calls him saying I have no right to talk to her mother that way and tells me he'll reimburse me and let her stay the night. Fml. 0430 loud noises wake me up, can here my xbox going in MY downstairs living room. Find sis playing my xbox, grab her by the ear drag her upstairs to find her mom smoking inside my house, grab her by the arm open front door throw them on their asses and tell them to fuck off. Dad calls yelling at me...
Me: what?
Dad: you owe them an apology!
Me: fuck off. Click.

Problem solved. Problem staying solved.

I don't see anything wrong with what you did :tup:

Dchee

Dennis, if they are full of quality information or help to make things better, I won't complain. However, remember that storage costs money. And if you've noticed the community here is still little small. It's why I haven't just make a billion retard posts... Maybe 5000 retard posts, but now I've calmed down. Although when the forum first started, I was responsible for more than 30% of the posts at one point in time.

Ed, don't worry about it. I won't go anywhere near there plus I've been pretty busy recently. Take this, if John and I crashed IWSTI's server...Imagine the hell I would do here. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That's why I ask if you like the no drama we have here please become a premium member. :). You get some nice goodies.

Td_d

Commander In Chief
I'd love to see half the yokels that complain how 'it's driving in a circle' do a course - never mind all the automotive engineering that it's inspired.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I'd love to see half the yokels that complain how 'it's driving in a circle' do a course - never mind all the automotive engineering that it's inspired.

TWO valves per cylinder is up there. How many do you really need anyways? And I hear they might even give up carburetors. How cutting-edge! It all sounds like marketing hype.

F1 is where all the real development happens!

Last edited:

Z1107

Anyone else catch that melee between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia yesterday? Penguins bench was almost empty by the end of the game.