This is how the story ends!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
First I have never had so many people send me messages, emails, and phone calls please telling me not to let the haters win. I was completely blown away! Thank you so very much for reaching out to me. You where there when I needed you the most.

Second I want to ask forgiveness as your leader for giving up on you and the I.G.O.T.A. community for a brief second. I'm not perfect, but have come to a conclusion. I'm going back to the way it was for me. I'm going to enjoy my STi, and this great community that everyone has worked so hard to make awesome! I'm truly sorry, and hope you'll forgive me and support the cause!

Now over the last 24 hours I have taken many steps to ensure the safety of me, the members, and this community and what we stand for. I don't want to know what any other sites, people, or whatever are doing or saying about us. TO BE HONEST I DON'T CARE! If they are talking about us then we are doing something they aren't, and that drives them crazy. All they are is TROLLS looking to get off on us! NO MORE! Our no drama policy will be enforced to the max starting now!

I love you all and thank you for being my friend. God Bless, JJ. :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Thank you. :)

RSHNRKT

Damn... i just checked in to this site... and this is the first thing i read... lol... Well, i dont know anyone here... but what i do know is that within 10 mins of me setting up my profile and sending a PM to JJ, dude was on it... i have been in the Subie community since 05.. i have never seen customer support like this. i have lots to say, and im sure no one is really listening, except JJ, but i just want to say, thanks for not leaving bro... It was a real pleasure chatting with you today... even though it was just me being a site rookie and now really knowing how to navigate to well... still, i have been on here for a whole hour, and i am really happy with your service and care... Keep up the good work bro, not many people like you out there... Haters will hate... thats why they are called haters... but people like you make the difference.

~M~

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Damn... i just checked in to this site... and this is the first thing i read... lol... Well, i dont know anyone here... but what i do know is that within 10 mins of me setting up my profile and sending a PM to JJ, dude was on it... i have been in the Subie community since 05.. i have never seen customer support like this. i have lots to say, and im sure no one is really listening, except JJ, but i just want to say, thanks for not leaving bro... It was a real pleasure chatting with you today... even though it was just me being a site rookie and now really knowing how to navigate to well... still, i have been on here for a whole hour, and i am really happy with your service and care... Keep up the good work bro, not many people like you out there... Haters will hate... thats why they are called haters... but people like you make the difference.

~M~

Thanks pal for the support it means a lot to this community!

Also wait till you meet the rest of the team! You'll really love it!!! :)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
TO BE HONEST I DON'T CARE! If they are talking about us then we are doing something they aren't, and that drives them crazy. All they are is TROLLS looking to get off on us!

I've been saying this for years now. You finally listened you stubborn mule :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
The ass clowns that cause the problems around here aren't even worth your consideration. What a
sad, sorry, broke dick existence one must be living to not only consider, but spend time trying to
cause you (and the rest of us) trouble. I LOL'd at this one troll about a month ago, talking shit about
JJ because his car is a garage queen. Pssssssshhh.....pleeeease.....I WISH my Subie was a garage queen.
Jealous bitches. Hell, I get a halfy when I think about JJ's '04 only having about 15,000 miles on it. (I think
that's correct, right JJ?) Like everyone said....people are jealous.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The ass clowns that cause the problems around here aren't even worth your consideration. What a
sad, sorry, broke dick existence one must be living to not only consider, but spend time trying to
cause you (and the rest of us) trouble. I LOL'd at this one troll about a month ago, talking shit about
JJ because his car is a garage queen. Pssssssshhh.....pleeeease.....I WISH my Subie was a garage queen.
Jealous bitches. Hell, I get a halfy when I think about JJ's '04 only having about 15,000 miles on it. (I think
that's correct, right JJ?) Like everyone said....people are jealous.

14,000 miles, but who's counting, lol. I just to let everyone know I don't care anymore about what anyone does, but look at the video below. This is just a small part of what I'm dealing with from a certain group. So you'll understand why I'm going to protect us here from all the tards and drama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msm3Xz5ACtw

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
phew that was close! glad your still here man! :subaru: 4 lyfe!!! let them hate, all haters can do is hate. brush off your shoulder JJ, you do much better than you think on this forum :tup: oh yeah and message me back, i wanna come down to your shop with my block ;)

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Most definitely, you do a great job here JJ. Honestly, I think you're too hard on yourself.
I personally have never seen someone do as good of a job as you have with a forum, and
the ones I'm thinking of have waaaaaay more moderators and staff than we do. Sometimes
I don't know how you manage, but you always come through.

he always does! and always remember :trolls:hahaha