GD Toomes DD PTE6262 07 Hawkeye. What a long, long adventure this has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

toomes

I called Liberty Mutual today, my assessor is out until tomorrow. I will discuss the parts with her, apparently in some cases with receipts they will assess the valuation of the replacement parts. I need to compare all 3 final figures before I make the ultimate decision, but still liking the two scenarios we discussed. I'll keep you posted.

toomes

This is the last picture of my engine bay at what I considered finalized, pre wire tuck.

STIenginebay-final.jpg

toomes

Yeah. I am thankfully still here. It's sad that this will be a total, but if I get most of my parts off the car, it will be okay.

Vermont

Dude my GD saved my life as well man, I feel you you. Although it must hurt you a lot more since you had dumped so much time and hard work into it. I would say buy a GR. If you get another GD it will just remind you off your lost baby everyday.

Edit- I saw you had a crawford AOS..... Might that be up for sale now? Just sayin bro.... :D

toomes

Dude my GD saved my life as well man, I feel you you. Although it must hurt you a lot more since you had dumped so much time and hard work into it. I would say buy a GR. If you get another GD it will just remind you off your lost baby everyday.

Edit- I saw you had a crawford AOS..... Might that be up for sale now? Just sayin bro.... :D

Bro, you are first on the list!! :tard:

Vermont

oh wtf... I PUT IT ALL IN CAPS

Yeah I found that out the hard way as well. No cruise control for cool on this message board (caps lock) unless you have at least one lower case letter in the post it will auto toss everything down to lower case.....

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yeah I found that out the hard way as well. No cruise control for cool on this message board (caps lock) unless you have at least one lower case letter in the post it will auto toss everything down to lower case.....

NO IT WON'T.

Status
Not open for further replies.