GD Toomes DD PTE6262 07 Hawkeye. What a long, long adventure this has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm so lost, lol.

toomes

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jordan, want to sponsor a GR?

toomes

STI was officially totaled today, going ask ask about buy back amounts ETC, but they put a sticker on the car saying the car has been inventoried blah blah blah, can I still swap to my oem parts? I HAVE NOT released the car yet.

toomes

Awesome news. Liberty Mutual is giving me time to swap in some OEM parts :) Love them so far. Still waiting on $$ amount.

toomes

The appraisal came in finally,....15G they estimated to repair it. Good lord, curious to see what the payout is going to be.

toomes

No buy back amount. I wouldn't have broken even with what they gave me...aka they gave me 27000 for the car. I need to find an uppipe, downpipe and an exhaust. Possibly a set of rims and that's it now.

Z1107

I commented on your post on facebook, I didnt see this on here, but I have a subaru uppipe Edwin gave me but found out my car didnt need it. If you want it its yours just cover the shipping.

toomes

Thanks man. I ended up getting a blown block that has no valve covers/cams prings etc. Just the case and an uppipe today. Just need to pick up the downpipe and a turbo from a friend. The turbo kit was still in good condition surprisingly!!

toomes

Parts for sale, Power Related.

This is all the stuff for sale, before interior stuff, basically just engine and suspension related. Prices will be as follows, I am not dropped down from them because they are in great condition. NO WINTER. Local takes precedence over non-local buyer, buyer pays shipping.

AllPartsEngineRelated.jpg

Oswald Performance Rear Triangle Brace (rare as hell): $450
Fuel Custom Fuel System w/ FIC 1100cc Injectors, Fuelab FPR: $700
Bosch 044 Fuel Pump (unopened): $150
TIC Subframe Lockdown System and Botox bolts: $50
Turbo Kit (PTE6262, rotated and recirculated downpipe, 44mm MVS, uppipe all made by treadstone, 50mm TIAL BOV, 76mm intake and filter, turbo snuggie, oil line and filter): $2700
Crawford AOS V2 for FMIC: $300
AMS Exhaust (fabled catback): $600
Fortune Auto Coilovers (Swift spring upgrades 10k-F/8k-R and rear helper springs): $1400, these also still have 10 months of warranty. I will throw in the 7k/6k stock springs as well.
Perrin Swaybars (25mm F/R, mounts and endlinks): $500

toomes

AMS Catback
AMSCatback.jpg

Bosch 044 Unopened
Bosch044FuelPump.jpg

Crawford AOS and plumbing
CrawfordAOSandRotatedIntake.jpg

Fortune Auto 500 Series Coils
FortuneAutoCoilovers.jpg

Fuel Rails
FuelRails.jpg

Turbo kit
PTE6262andFilterWithOilLineandSnuggie2.jpg

PTE6262andFilterWithOilLineandSnuggie.jpg

RecirculatedRotatedDownpipe.jpg

Tial50mmBOV.jpg

UppipeandEWG44TialMVS.jpg

Subframe Lockdown
SubframeLockdownKitandBotoxBolts.jpg

Pitchstop Mount:
TorqueSolutionBilletPitchstopMount.jpg

Fuel Setup
TotalFuelSystem.jpg

toomes

Hydra 2.6 EMS, last revision before 2.7 + harness and O2 sensor: $750
Weapon R Power Steering Tank: $75
Carbign Craft Radiator Shroud: $100
Redline Tuning Hood Struts: $75
ATI Gaugepod($100) with STRI V2 60mm 45psi Boost ($115)/Oil Pressure Gauges($115)/AEM Wideband AFR ($100), with associated sensors and carbon fiber faceplate: All together $400.
STRI V2 Smoked 60mm EGT gauge (new in box): $125
Hallman Blue MBC: $50
JDM red hazard button: $25

CarbignCraftPlate.jpg

Hydra2.jpg

Hydra1.jpg

STRIEGTWeaponR.jpg

ATIPodSTRIGauges.jpg

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Is the hydra really only $750?

Fuck I wish I didn't blow an engine.

toomes

Its a Hydra 2.6, I actually think its for the 06 :/ Phil said it would work on 06 and 07...but I just never had much luck with it until turbomike touched it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.