GD Toomes DD PTE6262 07 Hawkeye. What a long, long adventure this has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Satin White Pearl. Get ready for a stanced mofo. Not doing power this time.

I hate you now, lol. I love white. My next STi is gonna be white.

toomes

I always used to say that if I could do it over again, I would do so many things different. Now is my chance.

toomes

:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

toomes

Yeah, the only issue that I has was they worked so goddamn good that it made it way to accurate to tune. Fuel atomized very well especially with the swirl grooves I put on the bottom of the tgvs to help it.

toomes

Picked up the new car today! Man, what a difference a few years makes in the models! The car certainly doesn't feel like my old car, nor do I expect it to feel like a car with $30,000 in modifications but I must convey, this new interior is pure awesome. The carbon black Alcantra swede is a great feel, the leather, the blacked out headliner, the lighting, the new knobs - just in love with it all. Huge difference also in the performance modes, especially Intelligent and S# :) night and day!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Picked up the new car today! Man, what a difference a few years makes in the models! The car certainly doesn't feel like my old car, nor do I expect it to feel like a car with $30,000 in modifications but I must convey, this new interior is pure awesome. The carbon black Alcantra swede is a great feel, the leather, the blacked out headliner, the lighting, the new knobs - just in love with it all. Huge difference also in the performance modes, especially Intelligent and S# :) night and day!

Where is a pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.