Top mount to front mount

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
^ amazing options considering the time you would give up to help another fellow subaru owner. The subaru community is the best community i have ever witnessed, seen, or read about.

Paul.Shipp

You have a few options... :tup:

The cheapest is to have an E-tune but that requires you to have express knowledge and the ability to log data and flash roms and you must have a wide band AFR gauge installed. It is a lot of work and requires you to go WOT on public streets so it would be at your own risk. This method takes an awful long time. This options is not suited well for the novice or less technically inclined.

The other option would be to drive to my location in NY. You would be responsible for gas but the tune would be free.

Or I can come to you but you would have to pay my gas and feed me lunch :D

I'll keep that in mind once i get an Accessport, Got the dream car now the trick saving the money for the parts without the fiance knowing lol

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I'll keep that in mind once i get an Accessport, Got the dream car now the trick saving the money for the parts without the fiance knowing lol

There is also the Tactrix OpenPort 2. It is nearly 1/5 the cost of an AccessPort and it does a better job at logging. Easier to hide from the ol ball and chain :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You can find widebands pretty cheaply if you look around.

Definitely tune it and holy craps offer is a damn good one especially since he does tactrix open source tunes that would save you a ton of money over the AP.

I hope the previous owner tuned it already because a boost controller, intake and a FMIC sounds like hes had some fun with that car. Does it have an aftermarket downpipe & catback?

Paul.Shipp

Definitely tune it and holy craps offer is a damn good one especially since he does tactrix open source tunes that would save you a ton of money over the AP.

I hope the previous owner tuned it already because a boost controller, intake and a FMIC sounds like hes had some fun with that car. Does it have an aftermarket downpipe & catback?

no the exhaust that the previous owner put on was cut and weld on in multiple places, and no previous tune im aware of