Turbo oil drain leak...

MILLI_VANILLI

Quick question, I have a 2007 STI LIMITED, that i purchased a while back from my brother that is checking out great, however there is a leak in the fitting on the oil drain line connected to the turbo, It is a Garret gt35 , and i would like to see if anyone can give me the specs on the line so i can replace it..... thanks, Im a noob to these cars, but i love them, any help would be appreciated ....

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Is the line cracked? Did you try to tighten it up?

MILLI_VANILLI

I did attempt to tighten the line and i cleaned all the oil on the line and the fitting to see if i could identify where it was coming from as soon as it started and it appears to be coming from where the line connects to the fitting

MILLI_VANILLI

Yes the fitting looks like the threaded one on the top, ( thanks for the pics ) i just need to find out the size of that fitting and the size of the line that connects to it..

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Yes the fitting looks like the threaded one on the top, ( thanks for the pics ) i just need to find out the size of that fitting and the size of the line that connects to it..

The one in the pic is a -10AN. If yours is the same then there ya go :eek:)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

MILLI_VANILLI

THANK's sorry for the late reply internet was down .... And do any of you guys no anything about deleting the upper coolant res...