TurboXS TBE Installed

Bang876

Finally got the TurboXS Turbo Back Exhaust installed today along with Cobb SF and other cosmetics parts. Loaded up the COBB Stage 2+ COBB SF Intake and loving the power increase! Cant hardly wait to see how she feels after my pro tune next week. Not the heart thumping pulled like my built 05 sti but still a hell of thrill ride regardless. The installation had some hiccups along the way but it was ironed out today. Apparently the TurboXS TBE has two holes for the o2 sensor but did not include a plug for the second hole so I was driving around with a exhaust leak all day until we found a nut that would fit. Wanted to fixed the issue last night but the auto craft shop on post closes at 10pm so we had pack up our tools:(

Here is a video of what a shitty Exhaust leak sounds like:angry:

Some Pics

photo40_zps28a679a5.jpg

photo42-1_zpsa9469537.jpg

photo41-1_zps23ce3099.jpg

photo43_zps08822d04.jpg

After the TBE I decided to installed these bad boys. They are STi side badges from Subaru of Japan.

Before

photo47_zps68475a22.jpg

After

photo46_zpse7dfa172.jpg

photo45_zpsd95fdad7.jpg

Will post up the pictures of the COBB SF and of course how the TurboXS looks on the car tomm after she gets a wash. And how the TurboXS TBE really sound without the exhaust leak lol