YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRIND MY GEARS? Thread

Alter3go

People who turn onto the road when you're going 60. They make no attempt to speed up to the speed limit barely causing an accident. Then you have two choices at this point: change lanes (if able) or slam on your brakes thank The Lord for brembos...well I have AP racing 6 piston calipers now :) It is a bit upsetting when this happens

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I generally don't get screwed with by cars on the road. The occasional Mustang or Camaro driver runs up on me fast and then passes. Once in a while a little shit box with a fart can shows up...honestly not often enough for my taste. I love embarassing those tools.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
People who turn onto the road when you're going 60. They make no attempt to speed up to the speed limit barely causing an accident. Then you have two choices at this point: change lanes (if able) or slam on your brakes thank The Lord for brembos...well I have AP racing 6 piston calipers now :) It is a bit upsetting when this happens

I do my best to vent my retarded loud VTA BOV right in their open driver's side window as I fly past. It dumps right into the front right wheel well. :subaru:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe2vuG2M-NE

Alter3go

Sounds real good. I quieted mine down a bit. I should put my unresonated catless exhaust back on the M3

Btw...
7017c1492f669cd86ba6dfa573a22873.jpg

Here's how she's sitting right now :)
[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION]

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Oh very nice.

Glad you're still around.

Alter3go

It's a jungle out there man! So far I haven't gotten negativity. Most guys on the forum have the m3 as part of their collection of GTRs and lambos and track day Porsche 996s fully built :-/ I see people get a snobby attitudes here and there. I haven't got it yet.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Good to know.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Speaking of tailgating. I'm sorry, but I will tailgate the @#$%ing shit out of you if you fail to drive AT LEAST the posted speed limit...especially if you are in the left lanes where you don't belong. @#$&ing asshats on my daily commute are always @#$%ing around, doing 60 to 65-ish in the left lane on the interstate that is posted 70mph. The flow of traffic averages about 77mph yet these shit-for-brains, oxygen thief, retards are impeding traffic everywhere they go.

Yesterday, I was boxed in, behind this mouth breathing, doucher that took almost a 1/2 mile (I shit you not) to reach the posted speed limit of 40mph.

I can only take so much of this shit. :rambo:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Right there with you. I love the description you gave them. :tup:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I'll be THAT GUY that adjusts my low beams up high enough to shine in their mirrors and rear windshield. I swear, the moron I was stuck behind today had a 1/4 mile of open road ahead of them and 15-20 cars in a line held up behind them. The tunnel visioned moron in the next lane to the right was just hanging alongside so no one could pass on the right. Idk about you guys, but I tend to notice those things and GTFO of the way so people can then pass the doucher in the left lane.

I also do my absolute best to have the engine screaming as I go past said doucher and sometimes offer a middle finger gesture as I pass. I hate to be an asshole, but some people need to know, in no uncertain terms, that they are being an idiot before they ever change their ways.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Again. Right there with you. Some people man... Beyond retardation... :angry:

How do you deal with it on a daily basis in your crazy traffic?! :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
It's not quite everyday, thank God. Luckily my commute isn't too long, ~25 minutes one way. A couple of my coworkers travel 2 hours one way, every day for work. If I had to drive that far, I'd be in prison right now. All I ask is that people drive at a steady, reasonable pace with the rest of traffic, in the proper lane and pay attention to their surroundings, so that they are neither impeding traffic or creating potentially dangerous situations. Even if I am going 10mph over the limit for some reason, if I see someone closing in on me from behind, I move over into the next lane to the right at the first safe opportunity. It's simple, common courtesy, societal teamwork.

There have even been times where I was traveling on a 2-lane road that was so beat up, I didn't feel comfortable going as fast as the rest of traffic. So instead of letting people line up behind me for a mile, I pulled over and let them pass. I've done this a number of times while driving a moving van or truck loaded down with furniture. It seems so simple to me that I can't understand the mentality of others.

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
How about these motherfuckers:

Youre doing 71 in a 60 and some clown comes up 85 in a 60 on your ass. And wont move until you merge. Then he floors it to get back to 85... :doh:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Those people often remind me of one of my old Chiefs in the Navy who often said...
"Some people need punched in the face every morning before they start their day, just to suppress all the idiocy, before the rest of the world has to deal with them."

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Left lane is for passing. Once you've passed, move your ass over. It's illegal here to impeded traffic in the left lane.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow i wish it were like that in ohio.... We even have officers and state patrolmen doing 60 in a 60 in the left lane. And then you have a herd of morons 20 feet back and no one passing... Thats the worst...

Alter3go

In South Carolina it's not illegal to ride the left or right lane. There is no lane for passing. You can ride that left lane at the posted speed limit until your hearts content