YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRIND MY GEARS? Thread

Spamby

Meat Product Toy

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Kinda early for problems. :( how hard does the wifey drive? :lol:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Being a first production run, there were some issues. This is one of the issues. The carrier bearing is enclosed in rubber. The rubber degrades over time, sometimes a shorter time, and it separates from the bearing and support. Given the power and seemingly funky designed for this, it's a wonder it lasted this long. Fortunately there is a fix but it's as much as a rebuilt shaft. Or you can cheap out and buy a new bearing and have the unit pressed on, though your just putting a shit part back in and waiting for it to explode again. The rebuilt shaft gas the same shit bearing so I sprung for the permanent fix seeing as how there is nothing wrong with the shaft and there are no u- joints to go bad.
And yes, she drives it hard. It exploded on her while wot getting on the highway. Lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Holy moly. Good luck. And i bet lead feet is going to be passed onto the next generation! :lol:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Holy moly. Good luck. And i bet lead feet is going to be passed onto the next generation! :lol:

Easy fix if I just could get the damn fix! Old bearing was out and prepped for the new one tonight in less than an hour. Just need the part.
I'm sure my daughter is destined for a complete knowledge of speeding tickets. Lol

Alter3go

Idk if it grinds my gears, but when a woman with a big booty wear a for string slightly smaller than her behind and there is like a half inch impression in her skin a it slightly drapes over the g string and I wanna bite it. Just saying son!! Or when a booty is so big your can see it from the front

Woooweeee

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA [MENTION=2898]Alter3go[/MENTION]

:rofl:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
******* ****ing Jimmy Johns. Put some damn mayo packets in the bag!!!!! Idk how many times I've been over this with them...
...twice for sure. I click the box for mayo packets every damn time I order from them and I get mayo packets about 60% of the time. I've even bitched to corporate, which got on their asses and corrected the problem...for about a month...and now they are slacking again.

IDK WTF!!! It's not a difficult request and TAKE MAYO PACKETS is printed on the receipt that is stapled to the bag, ffs.

If I didn't work through lunch periodically, I probably wouldn't order from them anymore. Too bad I don't have a squeeze bottle of mayo in the fridge here.

Last edited:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
You tip the driver?

Yes, but that's because I'm 99% sure the driver doesn't fill the order. They are most likely bagged and stapled shut when he takes them out for delivery.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
People who tailgate... like all up your ass tailgating. Douche cuts everyone off to make the exit ramp while everyone else has waiting in gridlock. Douche gets behind me. Douche tailgates me to no end down the cloverleaf. Douche just won't stay off my ass. When traffic gets going, I give it a little gas and pull away from douche. Once onto the next freeway, douche catches up and proceeds to ride my ass. I'm irritated now to no end. Douche now switches lanes and acts like he's gonna pass but then parks his douchey self right next to my car and stays there. Then douche hangs back into my blind spot. I speed up a tad and douche does the same. Slower traffic is coming up fast and I need to get around but douche is relentless at staying just to the back and left of me. Douche slips and I make the gap and accelerate. I think douche is gone until I'm at the light at the exit. Douche pulls up next to me and starts motioning to roll the window down. I'm pissed so I do. "Yeah?" I say. Douche says, "Wow, what is that, a Golf?" I lose it now and tell douche he's not only a douche but a dipshit for driving like a moron and creating an unsafe driving for everyone. Douche gives me the okey doke look and flips me off while rolling his window up. Arrow turns green and I turn along with douche. Douche then cuts across three lanes at the last minute to get behind me and turn in my direction like he's following me. "It's fucking on!" I think to myself and drive with him some distance behind me. He turns into my neighborhood a few streets back, though I had enough distance to where he had turned and I hadn't so I know where douche lives and he doesn't know where I live.
Dark thoughts my friend... dark thoughts.

2c13d20a9295bd60ab984d56e0158702.jpg