'05 STI stationed at Oceana, VA.

SleepyBear

Hello all! My name is Bobby and have a 2005 psm sti. i've been in the Navy for over a year now and i'm an Aviation Electrician. I'm a moderator over on cnysubarus.com I'm originally from Campbell, NY. Usually i'm browsing Nasioc.com but am fed up with all the BS on there and was told by Mike Kessler about this forum and decided to check it out! Now onto my STI.:D Some of these mods are going to change within the next month as i am going much bigger!!

Engine
Rallispec Built Shortblock
Cosworth Pistons
Acl bearings
Arp Headstuds
Blouch Dominator 3.0
850cc Injectors
TurboXs UTEC
73mm MAF
SRS 3'' Catless DP
TXS Oil Catch Can
TurboXs FMIC
Act Stage2 Clutch
Lightened Flywheel
Pitchmount
Unequal length Headers
Perrin lighweight Pulleys
Magnaflow ss catback exhaust 4'' tip
K&N airfilter

Exterior
Stock BBS rims "flat black"
Carbon Fiber Exhaust bumper protector
Rallyarmor Mudflaps
Perrin Endlinks
Stock sways...used to have aftermarket but they rubbed too much
245 45 17 Cooper Zeons All seasons

Interior
Lamco Boost Gauge
IMG_20110523_170349.jpg
IMG_20110626_133221.jpg
IMG_20110626_133243.jpg
IMG_20110626_133300.jpg

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and enjoy the site! I recognize the dyno.. was just there last weekend! :tup:

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own!

Undecisive

Welcome to the forums!

I like the car :D

Please feel free to create a journal to share more photos and such with everyone. If you feel like having some general discussions, playing some games and getting to know the community, feel free to head on over to the Off Topic section and post in some of the threads.

Welcome to the team!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. :ty: for your support.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks for all the comments and welcomes! I'm impressed with the forum already and its still new.

Thanks. It's almost a year old, but we launched it 1-1-11 to the world. We where behind closed doors for about 4 months then went live.

SleepyBear

so i've come to a fork in the road. i can't decide if i want to stick with my Dom3 now and get retuned when i get a bigger MAF and return to stock ECU, or wait and get a bigger stock location turbo. My goal is to hit 400+whp on 93oct, easily. Any thoughts? Oh and the UTEC piggyback system i have on the car now is junk, neverrr get one! -bobby-

Vermont

Dude I am shooting for 400awhp end as well man.I will be cheating with meth and a smaller Dom 1.5XT-R. You already have everything you need man. Just get that bigger maf and get re-tuned on either a Cobb AP or Open Source. A good tuner should be able to net you 400 me thinks.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Dude I am shooting for 400awhp end as well man.I will be cheating with meth and a smaller Dom 1.5XT-R. You already have everything you need man. Just get that bigger maf and get re-tuned on either a Cobb AP or Open Source. A good tuner should be able to net you 400 me thinks.

^^^ +1