Track Monkey
man im jealous. I want a george tune!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Thank you guys! Thanks for the vote of confidence :D

Can't wait to get this car actually tuned! :tup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Oh and very important... Change your oil and keep checking it. Every time you fill up for gas you should be checking your oil as well. :tup:

SleepyBear

will do

QUOTE=HolyCrapItsFast;71429]Oh and very important... Change your oil and keep checking it. Every time you fill up for gas you should be checking your oil as well. :tup:[/QUOTE]

SleepyBear

Couple pics i took today while enjoying the nice weather out in Sandbridge, Va. Done using my cellphone.

CAM00048.jpg

CAM00047.jpg

Here is a short video clip from 3 years ago of my dad driving my car. A lot has changed since then!

Last edited:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
i wish i could tint. DC and VA tint laws are archaic. Its like 70% max, and since car glass is already like 80%...well, nobody will touch it. Plus the cops give out tint tickets like crazy

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Looks great. I love tinted windows.

SleepyBear

Ahhh i miss my Subaru. One more month of deployment and i'll be driving it again!!! Need to get the a/f ratio sensor repositioned then i can get the final tune from George.

SleepyBear

The car is back on the road after putting in a new clutch and flywheel. How I have missed that rumble and boost!!! Now need to get my a/f sensor relocated and get my tune from George to crank up the boost. Just put new STI floor mats, shift knob and the red JDM hazard button in over the weekend.