hello newbe here

turboedracer

Hey everyone new to this forum but not to the subie. I live in faytteville NC. I got tired of trying to filter facts from made up info or wrong info from NASIOC and someone told me about this site. :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. Make sure to check out our memberships for monthly giveaways. And we have the best mods and super mods anywhere around and we stick to the facts! Nothing, but the facts! Enjoy. :)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and enjoy your stay. We do try to make sure that the info here is correct mostly because we have lived it. There are times when we are not 100% as individuals but as a team working together as a single entity, we are a super genius LOL.

Check out the member's garage and feel free to make a journal yourself.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Welcome man and don't forget the Power Bragging section and drag racing!! :( Those are pretty scarce....

Last edited:

BadlandsRacer

Welcome man and don't forget the Power Bragging section and drag racing!! :( Those are pretty scarce....

That's because most people that buy STIs like to actually touch that round thing in front of them when they sit in the car, Tim. ;)

OP, welcome to the forum, and make a member journal so we can see some pictures!

Paul.c

Welcome to the site. Another military guy? Glad to have you. Please start a member garage and tell us more about your car and mods/future plans. :tup:

gerwulf

welcome to the site. A very long time ago, nearly 23 years ago, I was stationed at Frt Bragg. I was in the 1st of the 505th, 82nd Airborne. Back then I had a 67 Chevy pickup and used to follow an officer onto the base just about every morning, we would be running about 110 mph. He had a Saab 900 turbo.

turboedracer

Welcome to the site. Another military guy? Glad to have you. Please start a member garage and tell us more about your car and mods/future plans. :tup:

Yep anouther miliary guy. Easiest job in the world..... well maybe compaired to the other jobs I've had.:D