OT: Count To A Million Game!

7099 heck yeah that's the good thing about our cars they handle so freaking amazing!!!

Yea the suspension from the factory is amazing compared to other cars I have/have drive. I have heart it before and will hear it again there's nothing quite like an STI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7102 ahhh! ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

7104 Shout out to [MENTION=5560]Taranto217[/MENTION] for sending me some subaru swag for just the cost of shipping. Thanks again bud.

d240bdd1ed66aa167a092d2610a62a5d.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

7106... [MENTION=5560]Taranto217[/MENTION] if you get 04 subby swag keep me on your list.. Yes that means I call dibs before [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION]...LOL

7106... [MENTION=5560]Taranto217[/MENTION] if you get 04 subby swag keep me on your list.. Yes that means I call dibs before [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION]...LOL

7107 will do buddy it's about time to order more stuff I'm bout cleaned out. Gave a bunch of stuff to the dealership I take my car to. To get on there good side so mayb if my car goes boom they won't turn me down

7107 will do buddy it's about time to order more stuff I'm bout cleaned out. Gave a bunch of stuff to the dealership I take my car to. To get on there good side so mayb if my car goes boom they won't turn me down

7108 thats always a good idea. How is your STI running? It was you that was having it go into the shop for something right?

7108 thats always a good idea. How is your STI running? It was you that was having it go into the shop for something right?

7109 yeah it's going to the shop to have dash pulled bc something is wrong with my heater core. When on full blast it makes a god awful noise. But so far she's been running good. I get the occasional knock but really nothing to worry about. Highest I've seen is 2.45 fine knock and feedback is 1.35 but that's it dam stays at 1

7109 yeah it's going to the shop to have dash pulled bc something is wrong with my heater core. When on full blast it makes a god awful noise. But so far she's been running good. I get the occasional knock but really nothing to worry about. Highest I've seen is 2.45 fine knock and feedback is 1.35 but that's it dam stays at 1

7110, NICE. what boost level are you running at, I just started WOT tuning on my 04 with the new motor and am getting between 12.9 and 15 lbs of boost atm but that will be sorted in time thanks to holy. No real knock on and it pulls like a fright train. Also, just put poly bushings on the front end. Energy suspension this past weekend and gotta say i like the way it rides now. Which either tells me my bushings were shot to all hell and back or they weren't stock lol.. The new bushings seem to ride softer than the old ones that were in there. LOL

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7114 Merry Christmas friend! ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

7115 Merry Christmas everyone!

edit:: delete posted wrong place [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION]

Is this applicable to ours? 6:10 is where its showing the speedo stuff

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
7117 - Seriously Subaru, wtf? Is the only transmission I can get in most of your models a freaking CVT? I don't know about you guys, but that is kind of turning me off.

(Currently looking for a new daily driver. Doesn't have to be a Subaru, but it could be.)

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk