Injectors/Fuel: DW1300
Intake/Inlet: AMR CAI, AMR hard inlet
Headers: Grimmspeed PNP
Uppipe: Grimmspeed w/ 44mm EWG
Downpipe: 3" Race-catted Maddad
CBE: 3" Maddad Street Essentials
Clutch: ACT HDSS
Flywheel: Stock
Other Power Mods: Grimmspeed crosspipe, 8mm phenolic spacers, EBCS, PNP Exhaust and Intake Manifolds, and AOS. Supertrapp muffler for dump tube, PLX gauges, DW 300 FP.

Attachments

• Final 20gxt-1.pdf
    290.1 KB · Views: 87
  • F PSI.pdf
    275.5 KB · Views: 93

RcmaSTI

Thanks. I am missing potential HP/TQ due to my massive 5" FMIC; LOL. Tuner says anywhere from 10-20whp. An AMR TMIC, along with e85, would have been perfect for this build. I went FMIC in case I wanted to go to a 30r+ turbo. If I was to do it over, I would have chosen the 7cm2 hotside for quicker spool. They seem to perform well at my altitude. The builder (not Tuner) accidentally ordered a 2.4 inch inlet as opposed to a 3". I wasn't concerned as it's hardly noticeable on this size of turbo. Other than that, it runs great.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Very nice indeed!

STimedic

I hope to see some numbers somewhat close to those considering I have a 7cm^2 housing and non-billet wheels.....

I'll be out in CO in about 2mos, I hope to see you around.

RcmaSTI

I hope to see some numbers somewhat close to those considering I have a 7cm^2 housing and non-billet wheels.....

I'll be out in CO in about 2mos, I hope to see you around.

Actually, If I was to do it over again, I would have gone 7cm2 (or even a TD05 20g) ONLY because of altitude and my FMIC. Might have lost a few HP on top but subject to debate. Look forward to meeting up sometime and an early welcome to Colorado Springs!

STimedic

I'm only coming home for a couple weeks of leave, grew up all up n down the front range, but thanks though.

RcmaSTI

Sounds good. I dont think I can do anything else to squeak out any additional power through supporting mods. I think it's turbo and/or headwork and cams. Guess I cant shake off the mod bug. The car is fantastic and runs strong but the bug won't go away; lol.

STimedic

I myself will be doing headwork and cams (have 3 good Cossie cams sitting around, need to get a broken one replaced) as soon as the money allows. This'll be after the paintjob I need (9yrs of dents, dings, rock chips and scrapes on the car) and finishing out my suspension mods (coils and ALK). The bug NEVER goes away, the itch only gets stronger.....

RcmaSTI

Yep, I hear ya. I keep telling myself to hold on heads and cams until I get closer to 450whp ( on my dyno). My latest "crazy research" interest is going 1.5 scroll by Full Race and send in my turbo to Blouych so they can upgrade from 47 to 49lb; basically a Dom 1xtr. Blouch mentioned a possible 25-30whp. The Full Race kit may or mat not add Hp but the some of the dyno charts suggest definite improvement in torque. It may also make up the lag difference in the turbo upgrade. I've seen numbers that make improvement and nubers that don't regarding the 1.5 scroll. Who knows!

icudruln

Wow! I really like that powerband. Between you and Jared, you guys make me want to go the 20G-XT route....I've never ridden in a 20G STi :( Any chance I could get a ride in your car sometime to see how it really feels?

RcmaSTI

Wow! I really like that powerband. Between you and Jared, you guys make me want to go the 20G-XT route....I've never ridden in a 20G STi :( Any chance I could get a ride in your car sometime to see how it really feels?

Sure thing. I noticed some slight hesitation between shifts so Harvey wants to dial it in a bit. I'll let you know when it's ready.
Yeah, that Jared. He's the one that had influence on my mods. Kinda like a book thats been dedicated; "for jared"

RcmaSTI

So I have a Blouch 20gxt (installed), an AMR 35r (not installed), and a DOM 3 XTR 8cm (on order). Talk about A.D.D.!

The 35r was a big Fu%$ing mistake during the build so i'm selling it. The XTR is to experience reasonable DD top end power. Try and hit 425whp/400+wtq on Harvey's dyno. No timetable when i'll do the 20g to 3.0 swap. Enjoying the 20g for now :)

RcmaSTI

Because i enjoy driving my car. I have no clue where the happy medium is. This car is fast and can run with all the plethra of camaros hitting the streets and mustang 5.0

Last edited: