Bolt Part numbers ........

MILLI_VANILLI

Hello all.... quick question ... does any body know the part numbers for the following .... ( 2007 WRX STI LIMITED ) The bolts that seat the intake manifold to the TGV's ... And the Bolts that seat the throttle body to the intake manifold .... oh TGV, Intake manifold, and throttle body are stock ???

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I have no clue. Maybe someone else will chime in.

ZachTTLM

Tried checking parts look-up through my all-data account but they dont have the number either. Another source showed this as Part #: 01040625A but I can not verify if this is accurate or not. May have to call the dealership to see what they are listing.

MILLI_VANILLI

THANKS zach, with the lack of replies and my effort into trying to figure it out , this is a tuff nut to crack. I am going to take a trip to the dealership some time this week and pick them up. Will post the part numbers as well.... thanks again

ZachTTLM

No problem, def. let us know, would be happy to add it to our list for future reference. If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact me.

MILLI_VANILLI

Hey Guys.... I got the part numbers , I am assuming this may apply to multiple years but to specify ..... these are the bolt part numbers for my 2007 WRX STI LIMITED....

INTAKE MANIFOLD -TO- TGV -- 808208470

THROTTLE BODY -TO- INTAKE MANIFOLD ( flange bolt ) -- 010408400