Brandon's 2012 ISM STI

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Man i want body kits and diffusers/splitters so badly! Jealous. Any timeframe?

Man i want body kits and diffusers/splitters so badly! Jealous. Any timeframe?

Well the kit is almost done and should be being shipped within the next 2 weeks. Ill be putting my deposit down for the wheels this week. and within the next 2-3 weeks the diffusers and splitters will start being made lol the car will be coming out hopefully in April so from there ill install the new steering rack and rear diff bushings along with the install of the new brake kit and fluid. Once thats done ill fix the boost leak and remount my FPR and finish the tune. Ill prob bring my fenders to get wrapped to have that done. So once all those mods are done me and my buddy will mount the fenders and see how much has to be cut on the fenders as well as the fender liner. Ill be filling the inside of the fender with bed liner to prevent scratches and dents where the liner wont be there any more. Mount the wheels and make sure everything is good and then sand down where we cut and apply some primer then to the shop to get wrapped. Once shes wrapped we will bring it back to my buddys to mount the new wheels and tires and lower the car to a good looking height. Hoping I can get some air suspension for this summer. Once all thats done ill install the new high beam projectors and re-spray the housing in gloss black and that so far is my plans for this year :)

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
I also got the same thing. Seems like they are really looking for more cars

And thats all i have to say about that...

FL4TTURBO

I've read thru your journal for the last hour or so. Not bad bro. I'm looking to grab one of these up in the next few months if not sooner. I've been waiting forever to jump into one of these. Thank you for the large install pictures btw. I'll be keeping an eye on this build for sure for tips and what to do/not to do's.

-PW

I've read thru your journal for the last hour or so. Not bad bro. I'm looking to grab one of these up in the next few months if not sooner. I've been waiting forever to jump into one of these. Thank you for the large install pictures btw. I'll be keeping an eye on this build for sure for tips and what to do/not to do's.

-PW

Appreciate the kind words :) I'm sure when you get one you'll love it! I always try and do stuff myself or with a buddy so I can get as many pictures as possible to help out anybody who will be doing the same! Def keep an eye cause I will have plenty install pics for the air suspension, widebody, brakes, bushings and headlights :) and thanks again for the kind words

Well just a little update; My Tire Paint Markers showed up Yesterday, Air Suspension should be here Tuesday and fenders should be sent out on Monday and hopefully if all goes well get my wheels ordered this week :) then its all work from there but im super excited!

These are the tire markers I decided to get,

3mIYmzl.jpg

Also I have found something else im going to do. I found some people who do them but I will be doing it myself. When I install my projectors ill be re-painting my housing gloss black including the highbeam bowl and installing my new projectors in the high beam. Ill also be doing whats called Demon Eyes and all it is, is painting the cutoff wall for the projectors. It does affect light output or colour its just when light reflects back onto the lights they go red :) think it will go nicely with the satin black wrap :)

So my Air Suspension showed up Wednesday :) so this is the opening :)

This is how it all came. 4 separate boxes.

oWJn6GQ.jpg

First box

yfdhKJN.jpg

Manual for setting up compressor and tank. Ive been told its prob best to go with 2 380 compressors but we will see how the one compressor runs for now.

7JUKq4Q.jpg

Viair 380 Compressor. The other small box was just brackets, nuts, bolts, etc.

hP2aswQ.jpg

2 of 4 boxes.
Qe5l1xI.jpg

This box had my rear bags

T5VQeOC.jpg

and manual

EBjX4sL.jpg

and just some other things for install

c5a5plv.jpg

3 of 4 boxes
Opening

5ykgKoh.jpg

Had my 24" window banner and license plate frame

MIW9Gih.jpg

manual for install of front suspension

i1z8AS9.jpg

This box was so well packaged I didnt want to take it out haha

1jaUxlw.jpg

4 of 4 boxes
This box contained my 4 Gallon tank in Raw Aluminium

sTQevSv.jpg

And that was all for the opening. So im brain storming now some trunk ideas to make it look all nice. Im thinking of running a second battery in the area where my spare tire use to be, then covering over with 3 pieces of plywood with perhaps some dark colour flooring over the top.

Wheels are being ordered today thank god hah