Hey Everyone. I'm From Louisiana :)

awdsomehaley

Hey Everyone. As it says, I am from Louisiana. The name is Haley. I bought a 2007 UGM STI Limited at the end of January this year. I recently owned a 2006 WRX, but it was time to upgrade. I love the STI <3 Hoping to meet some people from around the area. But for now, just stopping by to introduce myself.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. Got pics?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome to the team and enjoy your stay! :D

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup:

awdsomehaley

Thank y'all. I'm new to the whole forum world. I am a subiegirl member, but I don't go on much. Looking forward to being a igotasti member.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
We are glad to have you... This site and our sister site (IGOTASUBARU.COM) are very female friendly and we don't allow leg humpers or bashing of any kind. I think you will love it here. Again welcome and enjoy. Ask as many questions as you want. There is no such thing as stupid questions here.

Good luck with your ride!:tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thank y'all. I'm new to the whole forum world. I am a subiegirl member, but I don't go on much. Looking forward to being a igotasti member.

Well if you become a premium member sponsor you'll get a free t-shirt, sticker, plus tons more. :)

We are glad to have you... This site and our sister site (IGOTASUBARU.COM) are very female friendly and we don't allow leg humpers or bashing of any kind. I think you will love it here. Again welcome and enjoy. Ask as many questions as you want. There is no such thing as stupid questions here.

Good luck with your ride!:tup:

I say +1000 for this!
Welcome fellow subie lady!

awdsomehaley

Welcome! I love the limiteds! If I could find an 07 sti limited, I'd steal and/or buy it immediately.

I love my car soo much. Everyone is like why do you put STI on a WRX. Lol, if they knew cars, they would know it's a STI limited. Haha :D

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
There are certainly enough people around here that someone is going to be near you! Texas alone has more Subies in it than cows and horses, from what I'm hearing on here.. lol.

If you need help with anything, or want to chime in on something you see around the forums, please chime in! Everyone's equal here.. except Fuji... he's just special. :p

awdsomehaley

We have car meets pretty much every Saturday night. I know for sure of two guys with new STI's, a guy with a 04 STI, & a hatch that doesn't come around much. I bring my friend with me. She has a new WRX with pink rims :) But yeah, guess I'll have to take my Subie out of state to find a bunch of STI friends. Lol.