IGOTASTi, IGOTAEVO, IGOTASUBARU & OCAWDMEET Car Show in OC Maryland! June 9th 2012!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
IGOTASTi, IGOTAEVO, IGOTASUBARU & OCAWDMEET Car Show in OC Maryland! June 9th 2012!

Get ready people! IGOTASTi.COM & IGOTAEVO.COM & IGOTAUBARU.COM will be attending one of the biggest car shows in Ocean City Maryland. The event will be hosted by OCAWDMEET! The Event is June 9, 2012. You best be there!

*Here is the site* to check it all out and sign up! I.G.O.T.A. is going to be a "Sponsor" of this event! This is going to be huge! Be there and meet the team!

OCAWDMEET

*Update 2-27-2012*
I.G.O.T.A. will be under a tent with Subaru Of America. My STi will be parking out from in Vip parking. I will be selling merchandise and hanging out with all you. Friday night the nite before the show we will have a meet and greet at 5:00 PM in the parking lot on 118 street till 7:00 pm then roll out for a cruise and dinner. This is going to be a great time and I hope you all can make it. I will update as we get closer to the event!

*Update 6-2-2012*. Everything is ready to rock-n-roll! This is going to be the event of the year!

Last edited:

ZachTTLM

Count us in with this! JJ as mentioned we will talk about plans to team up big for this!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
You will be there Holy.

Yes... even if I have to peddle in on a bike or roller blade my way down the Jersey turnpike.

I'll put IGOTASTi Stickers on the sides of my bike and I'll where a full stig outfit

Last edited:

Vermont

I will there as well...... Coming from the metro DC are so its a real quick drive for me..... We should organize a caravan for it. Like a meet up time and place along the way for every one coming from NC and VA.

SSJBaku

we'll see what i can come up with, might be deployed by then, would be a cool way to spend my b-day, a bit of a drive but might be good for the car, open her up

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
First post is update for the event! This is going to be huge! Get ready early. I can't wait to meet you all!

STiboi

I will try to make it out there, kinda far but anything is far when you live in Texas haha wanted to go on a road trip anyways, ill talk my buddies with a gc8 an a wrx to come with :)