IGOTASTi, IGOTAEVO, IGOTASUBARU & OCAWDMEET Car Show in OC Maryland! June 9th 2012!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
So JJ... are we going to have a booth or something... how will we coordinate cars and such for parking?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So JJ... are we going to have a booth or something... how will we coordinate cars and such for parking?

Yep!

Once I get the rest of the details I will fill everyone in.

STIadmirer

jj, me, mark and mike were talking, they said we can leave early, and meet you at your place, and help carry some stuff since literally all were bringing are a bookbag. so we'll have to whole free trunks and some back seat space. and i hope OC isnt the only time we'll see ya. be cooler to hangout

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
First post has been updated. :tup:

leftbehind126

I do not know if I'll be there or not. I know my old car will be there whether it's the new owner that has it, or if it's back to me by then.

Last year was tons of fun, with the exception of the accident/road block during the cruise. If I am there, I'll be sure to bring my GoPros again to get some more footage.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I booked a hotel. I'm not allowed to park in the VIP parking but I understand why. :(

I need another STi.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
VIP isn't worth it. I had it last year, and still ended up parking with the other cars.

I figured as much. Being so active in the community though it would be nice to actually have some presence. Not sure I want to even park anywhere near the event because I know the responses I will be getting. Just thought the Subaru community was a bit more forgiving than the others but I guess I was mistaken.

leftbehind126

I figured as much. Being so active in the community though it would be nice to actually have some presence. Not sure I want to even park anywhere near the event because I know the responses I will be getting. Just thought the Subaru community was a bit more forgiving than the others but I guess I was mistaken.

Is it because you don't have a Subaru? Don't feel bad - I don't have a Subaru anymore either. If people give you negative responses to whatever it is that you're driving, then screw them.. they aren't the type of people you want to be hangin' around anyways.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Holy you will be front and center with me pal. Your the reason we are what we are. :)

Vermont

WTF!! Who said you couldn't park with us in the VIP? Mother fuckers are just jealous that your kouki looks better than any of their factory rice econo boxs. That seriously pisses me off. Just for that fuck brining my STI, i'm going to bring my 1985 Celica. Shit, it's probably faster than most of the wana be porches that will show up....:x

leftbehind126

Sheeeit! If we're helpin out Holy, I'll make sure I bring my old crappy DD back out on to the road. 1995 Civic DX power!!! All 85hp of it!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
WTF!! Who said you couldn't park with us in the VIP? Mother fuckers are just jealous that your kouki looks better than any of their factory rice econo boxs. That seriously pisses me off. Just for that fuck brining my STI, i'm going to bring my 1985 Celica. Shit, it's probably faster than most of the wana be porches that will show up....:x

Nhaa... Don't worry about it... I get it... It's an AWD meet and my spot should be reserved for AWD vehicles... That doesn't mean I can't still show up and have a good time. I don't want to make any trouble for the people organizing and supporting this event.