IGOTASTi, IGOTAEVO, IGOTASUBARU & OCAWDMEET Car Show in OC Maryland! June 9th 2012!

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Just reading this now - seriously? I would have hoped that preciousness would be the last thing you'd expect in the broader community - and with respect to whoever it was that feels justified with that decision - you're still tuning scoobs, and a hell of a lot better than many 'professional' tuners I've come across. This kind of shit just pisses me off.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
What did I tell you: full on r33 conversion, NAO! :rofl:

So funny you say this. I just got back from my boys shop and he is setting aside a special project car for me and him to build. I'm putting up some money and we are building an S13 vert with a JDM front clip and a RB26 R33 swap. And to go one better he is looking for the HICAS rear... OH YEAH!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Just reading this now - seriously? I would have hoped that preciousness would be the last thing you'd expect in the broader community - and with respect to whoever it was that feels justified with that decision - you're still tuning scoobs, and a hell of a lot better than many 'professional' tuners I've come across. This kind of shit just pisses me off.

Thank you TD but it is okay. I appreciate the sentiment. But to be fair to the organizers of the event they really have no idea who I am so they are right. I mean think about it. If you were running an event like this would you want just any car showing up. Plus all they know is it is a 240 and we all know how most 240's look these days... can you say Rice! Granted that is not my car but I understand an I gracefully respect there wishes.

I just want as many of us to show up and take the place over... we need to make this epic!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Oh man I figured it out now. I'm not happy. Why didn't they ask me?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
But I like the plan you came up with better.

I know, but you are IGOTASTi.COM. Your the reason I kept pushing on. I just don't like it. You will be hanging with me my friend.

35r

If im able to get off work to go...., we should subie cruise to ocean city zach, we're only about half hr apart !

leftbehind126

If im able to get off work to go...., we should subie cruise to ocean city zach, we're only about half hr apart !

Usually as the event gets closer (like within a month of it) people start to organize different caravans down. Caravan A leaves spot A at X:XX to arrive at spot B to meet up with Caravan B at X:XX, then heads to spot C to group up with Caravan C, etc.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
This is going to be a great time for I.G.O.T.A. peeps!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm getting ready for the meet. :)

Vermont

We need to work out some caravans that are heading there. I am right directly west of OC so I can meet up with any one really.