inferno19d's 2015 Icy Silver Metallic Subaru STI

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
^ OMG!! Be careful!! Can you take more pictures of the layout with the buttons for the DCCD, traction, and trunk button areas?!

inferno19d

I am going to touch up the insides and get coat of leather conditioner on the seats. Once that is done I will take pictures of the entire interior with a little more closeness and detail for everyone to see.

inferno19d

The traction control and trunk button. My 11 had the trunk release on the floor with the gas tank release. So this really catches me off guard as I am getting use to this new one. uploadfromtaptalk1398810797779.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Loving the pics, hating that odd button placement on the left side of the steering wheel!

inferno19d

Ya it's not very well placed. On the plus side at least the engineers put a safety on it to where you can't pop the trunk while moving lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well that's good at least! That way no accidents happen. Imagine going to turn off traction and your trunk swings open. :lol:

inferno19d

And about that time is when you loose control of your bladder function and realize you might have to pay for an all new trunk. Lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Now that I think about it, you should do a video of a walk around. I'd love to see the car more in-depth in every aspect of it! :tup:

inferno19d

I can do that, ill get the car detailed and work on getting an in-depth look at all aspects of the car. If I can arrange a hydraulic lift maybe I can show the underlying side as well

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
That would be phenomenal! It should be interesting to see all of the differences made between the 15 and 14, but especially how far they have come in comparison of the 04 to 15. :lol:

inferno19d

It is a huge difference, my brother in law has an 04 and I can't believe how much change and how far they had skidded away from theborignak platform.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The 04 is so raw it hurts, lol.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I can do that, ill get the car detailed and work on getting an in-depth look at all aspects of the car. If I can arrange a hydraulic lift maybe I can show the underlying side as well

Im really interested in a comparison of this angle. From what i keep seeing, it seems like the new mirror location and new 3/4 window helps a lot with visibility.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Oh wow. It looks like the entire front cabin got pushed forward.