INTERISTA- 06 WRB 428whp/405wtq

INTERISTA

Interista 06 WRB STI- Engine blew up :( Dear Santa SS1 from TopSpeed on its way

Hey everyone, well I bought it 100% stock on Christmas 2010 I always wanted to have one. I wasn't even looking to buy an STI as we already had 2 cars but that day I was browsing on autotrader.com and when I saw the 06 WRB STI I had to go see it
smile.gif
One owner of 45 years old with 37k miles on it immaculate condition. I didn't sleep for 2 days as the bank was playing games but finally got it and since then I've been addicted to it like the rest of us.

I've been a car lover my whole life my first car was my dads 68 Mustang yeah... then in my 20's I had an 89 Mustang which I modified of course for drag racing but I barely drove. Then I had a 1982 FJ60 Landcruiser 37" tires, winch, rancho suspension, the ultimate off road truck ever built. Unfortunately had to sell it. I love Formula 1 racing and I'm a Ferrari die hard fan since I was a kid, I've been in a few F1 Grand Prix world wide among them 2004 Indianapolis, 2006 in Monza Italy where I saw Michael Schumacher win his last race before his retirement that year (he should have stayed retired) I also happened to go to my dream race in 2009 for the F1 Grand Prix of Monaco
biggrin.gif
That is by far the best racing experience and it will be hard to beat as we stayed on a friends megayacht for the whole week it was ridiculous I am very blessed, lucky and of course grateful. I was just in Montreal for the F1 Grand Prix du Canada (June 12 2011) we had a blast what an amazing race! So far the best race I've ever been to.

Engine/Power

Blouch 20G-XT 8cm
Intake manifold powder coated silver
Deatschwerks 850cc Injectors
AP turbo inlet (Polished)
Grimmspeed 8mm Phenolic Spacers
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Tgv deletes
Cobb AP V2
Perrin short ram air intake
TurboXS FMIC
TurboXS type H-RBV Recirc Bpv
TurboXS TBE RFL TI (catless)
Maddad UEL headers and uppipe with JetHot ceramic coating (Sterling)
Grimmspeed Light weight pulley
Custom grounding kit
1 Step colder NGK plugs
Grimmspeed EBCS
Carbign Craft carbon fiber alternator cover
Mishimoto radiator hoses

Exterior

Window tint 20%
S&R Performance decals
White LED Parking/city lights
White LED License plate light
Hella hypertone horns
Gimmick hood dampers
Italian custom license plate

Interior
Cobb AP holder

Pioneer CD Player
Polk Amp 800W
2 Polk 12" Subwoofers

Suspension
Fortune Auto 500 coilovers with 8/6 swift springs upgrade

Eibach 25mm adjustable sway bar combo

Drivetrain

Kartboy short throw shifter
Kartboy shifter bushing combo

Ordered/not installed

Next Mods
Aem Gauges
ATI triple gauge pod
NRG Harness bar
Sparco harnesses

DSC_4497.jpg

DSC_4485.jpg

DSC_4481.jpg

image001-1.png

WestPalmBeach-20110120-00164-1.jpg

CURRENT SETUP

Blouch 20G-XT 428whp/405wtq 20lbs on pump 93 tuned by Doug Wilks from TopSpeed at S&R Performance.

CitrusPark-FernLake-20110701-00434.jpg

CitrusPark-FernLake-20110702-00444.jpg

Last edited:

Vermont

Welcome on board man. Always nice too see another member.... Also sweet numbers from that 20G man. Surprised to see such high numbers from a 8cm hot side on 93.

INTERISTA

Thanks man I'm glad i signed up :) Oh well it's a high reading dyno for sure I'd like to get it on a mustang dyno to compare but the car rips nicely.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team! Shes a beauty. Where you from and how did you hear about us? Also what do you think so far of IGOTASTi.COM?

Paul.c

Very cool car! Glad to have you join us here. I have not been a huge F1 fan in the past but I am getting very excited about the move back to the U.S. Especially since I am only about 3 hours away from the new track!!

INTERISTA

Hey Guys wow thank you all!

I heard about you guys on facebook and today when I registered i noticed some familiar faces from another forum. I already love igotasti.com it is really great good work guys! btw how do I create my garage? I cant find how to do it.

Paul.C I'm a huge F1 and Ferrari fan since I was a young boy. Unfortunately Sebastian Vettel and Red Bull Racing will be around for a while :( And Yes next year we are going to Austin for the Grand Prix. I've been in a few F1 races already and let me tell you that you'll be hooked for life! Regardless Forza Ferrari!

Last edited by a moderator:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You have to be a Sponsor to get garage. If you wanna upgrade anytime let me know.

ZachTTLM

Welcome! Very nice job on the Car...Hope you enjoy it here! Let us know if we can do anything to help!

SSJBaku

doug's the man he tuned me while back, might be going up to topspeed hopefully in the next couple of weeks to get my car dyno'd finally find out some #'s

SSJBaku

just need to get off my crutches haha, im debating whether going to topspeed for dynojet, or forged performance for dyno dynamics first...what do you think?