GD Jswansti's 06 WRB STi

jswansti

My name is Jeffrey and i've owned my 06 STi since November 2008. I bought it with 32,000 miles and stock other than the COBB rear sway bar and Kartboy rear endinks.

IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

DSC02977.jpg

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. Glad you finally made it. I love the last picture in the snow! I just got new OZ blue wheels for my silver STi. It took 4 months to get them so I know the feeling when you say you don't know what you want for rims. Thanks for the support and glad your here. Also don't forget to check out our memberships!

jswansti

:welcome: to the team. Glad you finally made it. I love the last picture in the snow! I just got new OZ blue wheels for my silver STi. It took 4 months to get them so I know the feeling when you say you don't know what you want for rims. Thanks for the support and glad your here. Also don't forget to check out our memberships!

Thanks! Haha, glad i was able to get on too! Whats funny is that snow pic is from like November of 2008 before it had any mods at all. Theres just been no snow in Northern Colorado to take new ones :(

Jason31090

Ohi nice color car. WRB is deff outnumbering the others right now on the forum.

Whats that you got hiding in the garage? Looks german :D

Also, what is that green car?

jswansti

Ohi nice color car. WRB is deff outnumbering the others right now on the forum.

Whats that you got hiding in the garage? Looks german :D

Also, what is that green car?

haha, those are my dads toys, thats his seperate garage that i'd live in if he let me. German? Don't know if he has anything german...The green car is a 2001 Mustang Bullitt with a supercharged built Cobra crate motor that puts down 480 whp. The yellow bike is a racing bike from like the 80's, don't remember the make though. The other side has a '69 GTO and '71 Stingray Corvette.

Jason31090

haha, those are my dads toys, thats his seperate garage that i'd live in if he let me. German? Don't know if he has anything german...The green car is a 2001 Mustang Bullitt with a supercharged built Cobra crate motor that puts down 480 whp. The yellow bike is a racing bike from like the 80's, don't remember the make though. The other side has a '69 GTO and '71 Stingray Corvette.

*puts on reading glasses* Ah it is a Mustang, it looked like an older Porsche.

jswansti

I never really looked that hard in the pic since i know what it is, but it kinda does look like a Porsche haha!

jswansti

Seems like I might alter my current build and go with a T1 conversion with ID 1000cc injectors instead of DW 850 cc's.

jswansti

One tune for E85 and one for 91 pump. The tuner i'm gonna use helped in the development of the T1 kit i guess, and its not that much more than just getting the DW 850's.

jswansti

Well I actually talked to Harvey today and we went over my goals and what I wanna get out of the car and it turns out my original plan was the best! So we're sticking with the DW 850cc injectors, which cuts down a lot of costs for me!

jswansti

ur going 2 run e85 on 850 cc?? what size turbo again

That's the plan! The tuner i'm going to is well known for his E85 maps and said that we wouldn't be close to maxing them out on E85. I'm running the stock vf39 for now. Maybe an 18xt or 20xt in the far future.