GR My 2011 STi (wtf is a warranty?) journal

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Over 850 LIKES so far! :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I know man that is crazy the amount of people you have following your FB page hahahahaha. I think this is the most attention that my car has ever got.

Keep up the good work!

sjcurtis

Just figured that I would post a picture of my other toys hahahahaha
IMG_20130610_132754_856.jpg

And one of my fat ass eating me some Five Guys mmmmmmmmmm
qYmn3WR.jpg

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
HAHAHAHA Grinder, those videos are hilarious. That dude is a fruit cake, but he is right about the burgers being awesome.

NESTI

Man, this was easily the most enjoyable and rewarding journal to go through. i was late to work reading it all and looking at the pictures, i didn't want to leave my computer with a "cliff hanger" and i felt excited to see each and every new part go in. I am so jelly of this set up and the work hours put into it.... wish i would have spent a couple thousand more and just got the new STI. Great car man!

sjcurtis

Man, this was easily the most enjoyable and rewarding journal to go through. i was late to work reading it all and looking at the pictures, i didn't want to leave my computer with a "cliff hanger" and i felt excited to see each and every new part go in. I am so jelly of this set up and the work hours put into it.... wish i would have spent a couple thousand more and just got the new STI. Great car man!

Thanks man it has been alot of fun working on the car and hopefully I will have some more money in a couple of months to start on the motor and turbo upgrades :D
How's that caliper paint holding up? Any issues with it?

The paint is holding up great!!!!!! Even the cheap Brembo stickers are doing good. I will clean the car some time this weekend and take a good picture of just the calipers and post them up.

sjcurtis

How's that caliper paint holding up? Any issues with it?

Sorry I forgot all about posting the pictures but here are some close ups and you can see they are not as shinny as when I first did them but I think for the money they are holding up nice. The rear one I chipped when I was rolling my fenders to fit the 275/35/18

sjcurtis

Well I got a awesome deal on some BC racing coilovers so I pulled the trigger. I have to say they ride a whole lot better then I thought they would. I still need to do some tweaking to get it all leveled out and riding like I want but I think they are going to do the job while I save up for my AirRide system.

sjcurtis

I love me some free child labor

and when you need to get to those hard to reach places it helps to have small hands

I got a Moroso AOS coming in next week

and a ****ty phone picture

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow dude, car looks so mean! Looks so damn good! Very very very nice! I absolutely love it! Let us know when you have finally finished tweaking the coils and how they handle on hard turns! :tup: :D