New Subie girl!

Im already following many on here through Instagram so if anyone wants to follow me its @fncysubichic :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Im already following many on here through Instagram so if anyone wants to follow me its @fncysubichic :)

Following now. ;)

Following as well! :D

Thought I would share a funny story that I shared on my personal FB as it very much applies here ;)

So I came home to a huge mess made by my dog...carpet destroyed in the living room and every door in our apt scratched up...(taking him to vet for anxiety meds tomorrow) and so I was over the top stressed out and decided to go to Kohls to do some "retail therapy" and to get out of the house before I killed someone lol and so I'm standing in line and a guy and his girlfriend look at me and he asks"Do you have a STi?" me being very puzzled replied "....yes?" and he went into a quick story about his STi blah blah and asked what year mine was etc. Then he left and I was wondering if I had a sign above me that said I drove one because I didn't understand how he ever would have guessed it...then the cashier kindly reminds me I'm wearing a hoodie that says "Igotasti" LMAO...I felt so dumb.

Hope ya'll enjoy the mini story! HAPPY FRIDAY!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Now that is funny. :rofl:

So...I decided I need MOAR LOW hehe...but the dilemma I'm facing is, do I wait until winter is over or just do it now? I am looking into lowering springs that will only drop 1" in the front and rear which is all I really need. I will also get the 20mm spacers.

My husband said I should wait, but I am not slamming it, so I don't think an inch would really be bad for winter, but I could be wrong lol.

The springs I'm looking into getting are on sale right now and I just cant buy them and look at them sitting in a box the whole winter. So opinions??

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You'll be just fine with a 1 inch drop.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You can put the springs on noe but id say to wait on the spacers. Winter salt is nasty and harsh.

sacnvz

So...I decided I need MOAR LOW hehe...but the dilemma I'm facing is, do I wait until winter is over or just do it now? I am looking into lowering springs that will only drop 1" in the front and rear which is all I really need. I will also get the 20mm spacers.

My husband said I should wait, but I am not slamming it, so I don't think an inch would really be bad for winter, but I could be wrong lol.

The springs I'm looking into getting are on sale right now and I just cant buy them and look at them sitting in a box the whole winter. So opinions??

What springs are you looking at? I'm waiting for the Racecomp yellow springs but they're completely sold out.