OT: Count To A Million Game!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
5390 [MENTION=1868]Boogieman98[/MENTION] you still got that sticker on the back windshield?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
5392 sweet! That's on long lasting sticker, lol.

5393 - I think it may last a few more years. Hopefully soon I will get back to the track and put the gopro on the wing. IGOTASTI.COM will be at the bottom of the screen for the whole video. haha.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
5395 - thermal event. Ha sounds like some 80s thriller. Like seismic event referring to the many earthquake movies.

5396 - :lol: Yeah, it doesn't sound quite as bad as "electrical fire". No thermal events today though (I hope). I got everything sorted out so that doesn't happen again unless there are some wicked high electromagnetic fields in the chamber that manage to effect the output of the power supply. You should have seen it. The insulation on the wires vaporized in a second or two and the red hot copper wires literally burned up in less than a minute. I secured power and doused the entire setup with CO2 while a coworker shut down ventilation to contain the smoke.

Luckily, it didn't have time to spread to everything else in the chamber.

Last edited:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5940 looking at a set of harnesses or at least 1 for now.. From what im being told there r very few sets made in this particular color and its a very well known company for being old school about the way they do things.

4b770b0dc656443875141e7614b969c1.jpg

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5941 i have a friend that knows someone stationed in japan that made friends with the people in this company (he owns tunedjapan.com) .. He was able to buy a few sets of these and from what he tells me they have never been shipped to the states so i would be the only one with them over here

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
5942 ask our vendors.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5943 i have already ordered the harness though tunedjapan. from what i have found you cant order these online i ordered through him personally

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5946 - Oh yipee... nothing (equipment) is working properly while an external auditor is in the lab, breathing down our necks. Why TF is it not Friday already?

I feel like Jeremy Clarkson right now "well, did you try a hammer?". :banghead:

5947 yea Thursdays can be brutal....but for me not too bad...Boss is away so i shall play...

Happy Thursday everyone....
BTW....Is it Friday yet

:04ftw:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5948 - I think I may go out for a burger and $5 Long Islands after work. I can probably get the gf to drive so I can get schmammered on $20.