Post a picture of you with your user name.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
At 150th post you must get a SPONSORSHIP!!!!!!!!!! OR you account will explode, LMAO!

DKDunn04

I knew you wern't going to bed! My wife still runs marathons, but I broke my foot after the last one and it healed crooked.

Undecisive

like max weight and body fat %'s hold up in the army anymore. I mean seriously have you seen some of the army people now a days. I didn't even know they made uniforms that big. It disgusts me.

DKDunn04

Yea, thats a good point. Hopefully they will actually start booting people out for not meeting regulations like they keep saying they will, since they want a smaller Army.

Undecisive

It's very doubtful. That's why if i get fat and people decide to give me shit about it I'm going to cite those fatties as an example.

Undecisive

we stopped whorign it up ages ago. but ill bring it back on topic with a pic of me in my race suit

BAM JDM!
racesuit.jpg

Last edited:

Undecisive

I think you both meant to say Race suit* lol Ask Reks, that's my autox suit.

Target, womens sleepwear (mens only have pajama pants) and find the XL. We have a whole onesie crew. 4-5 of us that roll around in these. I wear it to walmart, ihop, wafflehouse. I don't care. I look like a boss! also jordan, Check out the events thread for the 1st igotasti.com meet ever! (shameless plug I know)

Undecisive

awesome, the more the merrier to make this 1st meet of this sites history... well history! Next year we can host it in CO for the Pikes peak international hill climb. Move it around the country to make traveling pretty equal for everyone.

And yes sharla like a boss! You should see me in walmart with that thing i do jumping spin kicks every where screaming roadhouse