Post a picture of you with your user name.

aaaaaaa hahahahha evo face!

Hey did u lose weight??

yeah lol, lost about 25 lbs. Parents offered up a challenge to stop drinking and eating fast food for 3 months. They said if I can do that they would pay for European vacation for lady friend and I so I said.
challengeaccepted.jpg
The whole reason they did this was because they thought I had a drinking problem lol. I got me an all expenses paid vaca because of my "drinking problem." :tard:

MUST BE NICE TO GET FREE PAID VACATIONS... we don't get those in the real world ;)

LOL, if you're mom went to you and said " I think you have a drinking problem blah blah blah blah blah blah." And here is my story. i drink on the weekends and almost no other time but she still thinks I have issues so I got a free vacation out of it because she thought I couldn't quit the sauce for 3 months lol. Easiest bet I have ever won.

Honestly, fast food was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse to quit than any alcohol.

Last edited:
I drink every single day a fuck ton. because im only in the states for about 5 months out of every year.

I'm a 6 foot 0' IT guy that drinks every weekend, my mom has drinking issues so she thought I did lol. I won and got a free trip for 2 paid for by the rents because of it woot!

FUCK MAN, I work with like 80 other woman (me, my boss and CEO are only 3 guys in company) and they all think I'm hung over when I come into work tired, maybe I do have issues. :tard:

Last edited:

Undecisive

you said you have 80 plus chicks that work with you, so why not round them all up and introduce them to us awesome people
haha