agynebaq.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
OOOOOOhhhhhh snap!!!!! More pictures pleaseeeee!!!!! :tup:

And make them high quality!!!! :lol:

Alter3go

Linea Corse Lemans gold w/polished lip and have 18x9.5 with 33mm offset

245/40/18

The red line you see if red reflective rim tape for motorcycles. I tried to your tube if anyone had it and I didn't see none so now I'm giving it a try.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy

245/40/18

The red line you see if red reflective rim tape for motorcycles. I tried to your tube if anyone had it and I didn't see none so now I'm giving it a try.

Thanks. I'm flirting with the idea of going stupid low offset. Just needing some reference of tire size vs. wheel size.
Any camber up front?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I've got camber and roll/pull. No spacers for me definitely want wheels that I won't need them. Just more or less seeing if I can get a tire on without having to stretch

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

245/40/18

I'm stealing your reflective tape idea! :popcorn:

Alter3go

Dude please do but tell everyone where u got the idea from lol. I think it'll catch on plus it's functional and cheap $15 mod

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
None other than [MENTION=2898]Alter3go[/MENTION]! :tup: I got red as well. Should be arriving Thursday of this upcoming week. I will have to see how it looks before I come to a conclusion if it stays on the car or not. I have seen some pictures on google and some looks amazing, but others looks ricer as fuck!

I'm still waiting for you to take a night shot with flash!!!

Alter3go

Yeah dude I'm trying to set up a night shot I want to see them. [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] they'll look good on the subie and make sure it came with the applicator. Easy install as well. Yeah I bought two rolls just in case I didn't like my first job. Enjoy them man I am getting a lot of good feedback about them and people r asking me where I ordered it from n what not l, but I hope it catches on. Also it's not illegal because it's not an LED.

Alter3go

[MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] how do you want your tire to look on the rim ? 245s won't get anything to noticeable and the 55s will sit flat.

Those are nice rims in all black or all white. I'd get them painted red,but one thing I have been diggin lately is black rims with white lip that looks hard

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
[MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] how do you want your tire to look on the rim ? 245s won't get anything to noticeable and the 55s will sit flat.

Those are nice rims in all black or all white. I'd get them painted red,but one thing I have been diggin lately is black rims with white lip that looks hard

It's not really a matter of how the tire would look but more how it's gonna play with the front fender. I'm maxed height on my coilovers at 1.5 inches dropped. I don't wanna stretch but I need a shoulder profile that's a bit more "rounded" if you will. My 18x9.5 +38 with 265/35 would rub ever so slightly on huge dips so I'm looking to maintain a level close to that.