RIPsta's SWP 13" STI Hatchback Stage 2+

Alter3go

Love the car! I want a GR bad!! One day when I pay of my GD I want to start fresh. its awesome to see someone receive a blank slate and carve their own portrait on it. adding their own subtle touches. :goodjob:

Hey man thanks I do I appreciate it. Yeah this is my first new car man so I'm doing what I can and buy parts when my wife isn't looking lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Lol u guys had a whole conversation on my journal I do appreciate you picked mine to do so lol

Well do our best to keep the thread entertaining while you secretly buy mods behind her back! Arent you glad it isnt considered cheating on her?! :lol:

WesternSTi

The Music Man
hahahaha, I can imagine myself behind the wheel of an STi at 16 with no driving experience, dead. LOL :tard: I had to upgrade each car to get to where im at. first was a 92 prelude, then 86 i-rocz, 02 wrx, 04 wrx (swapped) sti started from the bottom now were here! hahaha
Woah....I had a prelude as well. Fun cars!!

Lol u guys had a whole conversation on my journal I do appreciate you picked mine to do so lol

Sorry back to thread, what is your next modification on the list? :D

Alter3go

Well do our best to keep the thread entertaining while you secretly buy mods behind her back! Arent you glad it isnt considered cheating on her?! :lol:

Yeah dude luckily she's coming around to the idea hahaha jk I meant she isn't minding the mods so much!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yeah dude luckily she's coming around to the idea hahaha jk I meant she isn't minding the mods so much!!

Of course! I mean what girl doesnt like the thrill of an sti?!

IM REFERRING TO THE CAR OF COURSE!!!!

:rofl:

Alter3go

eze8ybym.jpg

My 93 supra ( still own ) and my 94 aristo I sold her a little while back

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Dude gtfo.... SUPRA JOURNAL NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Alter3go

Lol yeah man it's an amazing car let me tell u my favorite car I've ever had the pleasure of owning I can post more pics I have pics from every country I have taken her too. Those are some reliable vehicles too man I also have my eyes on a panda ae86 I probably will end up buying it soon I love to drive what can I say lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Lol yeah man it's an amazing car let me tell u my favorite car I've ever had the pleasure of owning I can post more pics I have pics from every country I have taken her too. Those are some reliable vehicles too man I also have my eyes on a panda ae86 I probably will end up buying it soon I love to drive what can I say lol

You are fucking killing me man...

POST THAT SHIT UP ALREADY!!!!!!

BUY THE TRUENO ALREADYYYYYY!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH

WHY DID YOU WAIT SO LONG TO TELL US?!?!?!??

:lol:

Alter3go

You are fucking killing me man...

POST THAT SHIT UP ALREADY!!!!!!

BUY THE TRUENO ALREADYYYYYY!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH

WHY DID YOU WAIT SO LONG TO TELL US?!?!?!??

:lol:
Make me busy out the camera from Okinawa and England yo lol I will look I have Friday off see what I can find lol yeah I'm trying to convince the wife it's a panda that's mint and bone stock on the interior and motor and has some JDM accents on the outside and TRD suspension it's quite nice it's a steal hopefully nobody gets to it before I do

I am unsure I feel it'll be suspension pieces next Waiting on that tax money

Good choice, GR suspensions are a bit modernized than the GD's. A bit softer, and sways and end-links wouldn't be a bad start ;)

Alter3go

I'll be hitting sways for days and since I am a fan of Cobb more than likely it'll be Cobb I wish they'd sponsor me lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Moar rear end please!

Those are glistening!