RIPsta's SWP 13" STI Hatchback Stage 2+

Alter3go

Let me see I have a few pics from Okinawa now to try to find the England photos this is the condition I got it in right before shipping her to England

Alter3go

y9ehuhaj.jpg

6usyjaje.jpg
7uge8epa.jpg
be9a8u4a.jpg
5e5e2ube.jpg
4u7aqy7a.jpg
azuhapuv.jpg

The stock steering wheel isn't too bad but when I switched to this I know steering wheels don't help to much but this car turn in increments of 90 degrees there is no in between it is a sharp jerking motion.

Reminds me of a story once I was driving with the kids in it when they were about 4 or 5 and my daughter was talking and I nearly missed my exit at a round a bout and I took the turn last minute and my daughters head smashed into the read panel where the speaker sat. She wasn't happy and let me know it. I couldn't stop laughing though haha

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So sick man so sick!!!! :tup:

Car is pure sex. Whenever you get the chance take some recent pics and under the hood!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I officially hate you! :lol: JK!

I want your Supra and the carbon hood looks incredible on the Subie!

y9ehuhaj.jpg

6usyjaje.jpg
7uge8epa.jpg
be9a8u4a.jpg
5e5e2ube.jpg
4u7aqy7a.jpg
azuhapuv.jpg

The stock steering wheel isn't too bad but when I switched to this I know steering wheels don't help to much but this car turn in increments of 90 degrees there is no in between it is a sharp jerking motion.

Reminds me of a story once I was driving with the kids in it when they were about 4 or 5 and my daughter was talking and I nearly missed my exit at a round a bout and I took the turn last minute and my daughters head smashed into the read panel where the speaker sat. She wasn't happy and let me know it. I couldn't stop laughing though haha

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Supra is sick as fuck as always!

Dude.. Your sti with that hood... Fucking nasty!!! Looks sooooo goooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tup:

Alter3go

Thanks dude it was just too good to pass up so I did it I put half of the taillight overlays on last night put the rest on today probably.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Thanks dude it was just too good to pass up so I did it I put half of the taillight overlays on last night put the rest on today probably.

Pics pics pics!!!!!!!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Interesting layout. Never seen it done like this before.

Can you post a pic with the lights on?