RIPsta's SWP 13" STI Hatchback Stage 2+

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
What?!?! How does that make any sense?! Hahahah thats insane man!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
i cant stress it enough that you take those rims to a GOOD place to get mounted. NTB and shit will wreck them, or at least have a MUCH higher chance of doing so. With my Volks the ntb people couldnt get the center caps out and did a number on one so its permanaently loose now, and a friend of mine had scratched BRAND NEW rims from a place like that.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Ask a ton of questions before the tards touch them.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
and make sure you take pictures. I know they're new, but seriously. Take pictures while they're in their shop if you can (and dont feel like too much of a douchebag). That way if they eff them up, you have proof they did it.

Im paranoid about nice wheels.

Alter3go

What?!?! How does that make any sense?! Hahahah thats insane man!

Yeah dude that's the souf in general and a lot of places are closed tomorrow because of religious reasons. Which I respect because I am a churchgoer myself, but when yah need something done there is a nice wait at times.

i cant stress it enough that you take those rims to a GOOD place to get mounted. NTB and shit will wreck them, or at least have a MUCH higher chance of doing so. With my Volks the ntb people couldnt get the center caps out and did a number on one so its permanaently loose now, and a friend of mine had scratched BRAND NEW rims from a place like that.

Well I'm going to firestone a dude of mine with a stanced car works there and does aggressive alignments and I trust him he treats others like his own

Thanks for that tidbit

Ask a ton of questions before the tards touch them.

Like what questions?

and make sure you take pictures. I know they're new, but seriously. Take pictures while they're in their shop if you can (and dont feel like too much of a douchebag). That way if they eff them up, you have proof they did it.

Yeah I have them in the boxes still I'll make a seen taking them out and taking pictures as I do in the shop lol LBVS

Im paranoid about nice wheels.

Thanks for the legitimate concern :) :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Like if they damage the wheels will they pay for them. Can they handle this type of job and so on.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Of course they cant! :tard:

If you know the person and trust them, then you should be good

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Damn nice. Cant wait for pics!!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=3144]RcSubies[/MENTION] tell those hillbillys that this is what an allignment should look like!!!! :rofl:

Ripsta, nice!!!! Bet you cant wait to drive!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
WOW! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Looks like we found our next pic to post on FB. :0

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Last pic from the front left angle is the money shot! Car looks great!!! :bigtup:

Hows it ride?

Alter3go

WOW! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Looks like we found our next pic to post on FB. :0

Thanks that is awesome!! I also take requests for photos :)

Last pic from the front left angle is the money shot! Car looks great!!! :bigtup:

Hows it ride?

Thanks!
Actually she's been riding good but I need to have the rear fenders rolled so she touches here and there and the springs are still "settling"