Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Requests huh?! Be careful on the wording because i could request the following:

"A pic of your car in a ditch"

:lol:

I want to see a rolling shot!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I honestly wasnt expecting to like those rims, Im not a fan of polished lips. But i think yours is the exception, it looks great with the white.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I honestly wasnt expecting to like those rims, Im not a fan of polished lips. But i think yours is the exception, it looks great with the white.

Its that white/gold combo! Def looks good!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Request: Beautiful, scantily-clad blonde, splayed out on the car from a 3/4 view from the rear.

Alter3go

I will see what I can manage to come up with!! Also [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] I can do a rolling shot

@Grinder thanks man I appreciate it I have always loved gold rims. I feel like I have an actual STI now with the goldies on!!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Those wheels remind me of the honeycomb wheels that came on the old Pontiac GTA.
I really like them on your car. Nice choice.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
How easy was it to use the fender rolling tool?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Makes my stomach turn. I watched my paint crack when I rolled mine. Hope it went better for you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Makes my stomach turn. I watched my paint crack when I rolled mine. Hope it went better for you.

Really? How bad? Is cracking normal?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Driver side bad. Passenger not so bad.
Normal? Probably not but it happened to me even with a heat gun. There are knuckle holes in the wall of the garage...

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Normal? Probably not but it happened to me even with a heat gun. There are knuckle holes in the wall of the garage...

So how did you resolve the cracking issue so it wouldnt rust? (Poor garage...)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So how do you stop it from cracking?

I need to channel my anger punches to wall like you! Once she is painted I get the feeling I'll do something stupid.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I need to channel my anger punches to wall like you! Once she is painted I get the feeling I'll do something stupid.
Refrain from doing stupid things!