Silver Bullet 2004 WRX STI

Doh couldn't complete tonight because I need a longer 90* from turbo to tmic. Oh well tomorrow but here's another pic of the progress.

2a816e49932c4d483a01ab0ccc011c48.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And since the pic last night lacked so much light here's a day pic.

e5c32ecddf24cdd2422a4f02383d100b.jpg

And the elbow I need to find.

06a6dd9ab09468c8669d61c361a8cbaf.jpg

Congrats on building it quickly and what turbo are you running?

And then there's that moment when you accidentally like your own post and can't remove it lol.

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. (Bruce Lee)

It's a deadbolt 20g, but not sure I am done yet. Started it last night and hear a knock I think on one of the rods. Will look at it again when I get home but might have to pull the motor again .

It's a deadbolt 20g, but not sure I am done yet. Started it last night and hear a knock I think on one of the rods. Will look at it again when I get home but might have to pull the motor again .

We need a thumbs down not like option for when things like this happen. Bust of luck bud.

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. (Bruce Lee)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Woah, teach me how to rebuild!!!! :bow:

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
Hope you get it all back together. If you need parts let me know, maybe time for an IAG block???!!!! lol

Let us know anyway we can help.

Hope you get it all back together. If you need parts let me know, maybe time for an IAG block???!!!! lol

Let us know anyway we can help.

Actually I am shipping the rods odd to Manley performance in NJ today. After that will have her back together in short order.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
How bright are the fogs?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Can't really tell ATM since its not drivable. Once it gets dark though I will see if I can get a pic or two while it's in drive way

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Good deal.

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Nice bicycle. :rofl:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Holy shit...

22846806.jpg