Figured I'd get this going.

Car:
2008 Subaru STi
Stage 2.57568914

Engine & assoc:
Stock internals/block
Stock VF48
Tomei turbo inlet
Cobb BPV/BOV (removed and back to stock)
Grimmspeed EBCS
Stock TMIC
ID 1000 injectors
DW65c pump
Fuel line extension. ( stumble fix)
Cobb tuned E70/91oct
Invidia v3 catless DP
Perrin CAI - K&N filter
Moroso 85510 AOS
Various heat wraps
Killer B alt cover
Custom turbo and downpipes wraps.

Noise maker:
Magnaflow CBE - undercoated

Suspension/chassis:
H&R coilovers
Rallitek 22/24 bars
Kartboy endlinks
Whitleine ALK
Whiteline LCA bushings
Whiteline Rack bushings
Whiteline RCA
Whiteline Com C tophats
SPC rear camber adjustable arms
Moog rear toe arms

Drivetrain/Trans:
Perrin short shifter and all bushings
Torque Solutions diff mount inserts
Torque Solutions pitch stop
Torque Solutions trans x member bushings
Torque Solutions trans mount
Torque Solutions motor mounts

Brakes:
DBA T3 front
DBA T2 rear
Project MU Bforce pads
Stoptech lines
Super Blue

Interior:
Igotasti knob
Prosport Boost gauge
Nav
Some old farts in the cushions and a few crusty boogers on the floor mats.

Exterior:
R205 badges
Debadged except for STi emblems
VHT tails
Sport grille
Plastidip black fog bezels
Hella Supertones
Matte black on gloss black emblems

Tires/Wheels:
Old and in the shed
Summer: 18x9.5 +38mm Work Emotion XT7 - Bronze (now black plastidip)
265/35-18 Continental DW (done for)

New setup:
Cosmis XT005r gunmetal/polished. 18x9 +25
Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3 245/35-18

Winter: 18x8.5 +55mm Factory BBS + plastidip
245/40-18 Continental DWS

Future mods:
No power for now. The protune with ethanol will satisfy me for some time. I think I will revert back to the suspension and get that sewed up. I will do some other odds and ends, as well. Here is what I have so far for the next year, hopefully.

More current photos!
EGT, AFR, Oil temp, oil pressure gauges.

Carbon fiber driveshaft
Clutch if I fry it with the new found power. :lol:

STi - dropped.jpgP&S 4.jpgSTi Snow 01-29-10.jpgSTi side.jpg

1. Right after the coilover install last winter
2. Winter '11
3. Winter '09
4. Day after Coilover install
5. One crummy picture after the Cobb trip
6. Cobb dyno sheet

STI11-30-14.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

photo11.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That is all for now.

Thanks,
Sean

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I like your stage number. :rofl:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Couldn't quite figure out where to place myself in the "stage" rankings so I took a stab at it.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Good one. I like it. :lol:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Were gonna give photobucket a try with this pic and see how she turns out. Ahhh much better. Me likes it a a lot.

STi-dropped2.jpg

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Cobb finally posted my run on their website.

Attachments

• graph.php.jpg
    graph.php.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
And some love for my wife's ride. She is jealous so I posted the twin turbo pig at her request.

PorscheCTT.jpg

Stiyle11sedan

Dude those tails are hawt!! And the Porsche is dope too, looks around an 07?
We looked at them also but wanted something a little better on gas so I got
the wife a 2012 Acura RDX. The AWD system on that thing is amazing!!!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Thanks. Since you like my rear so much, let me give you a full on ass shot. Badunkadunk. :rofl:
The tails need a re-coat. Evidentially the VHT is not as permanent as I thought. The paint seems to be disappearing from the top down... this after about 2 years.
The CTT actually is an '04 and yes the mpg's suck but it is a blast to drive and quite comfy to boot. You only live once!

photo-20.jpg

Stiyle11sedan

Yeah I hear ya on the fun to drive SUV...we got rid of our Trailblazer SS to get it...that was an amazingly fun truck to drive. Horrible on gas, but damn fun. However I will say that it is probably the one vehicle that I have owned that had just a ton of problems...

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
back that thing up!! lol

Problems, really? I had always found most chevy products, at least the ones I have owned, to be relatively trouble free. Elaborate please?

Stiyle11sedan

Well first it was the Granatelli MAF that I had on it...worked great for a while then started giving me problems with hesitation. Even had Granatelli Motorsports in Cali tune it, it worked for a while then crapped out again...so I went back to stock.

Then the tranny was shifting really hard from first to second sometimes hard enough to spin the tires under 30 mph.

Then the last thing that happened was my Fuel sending unit went out. This was apparently known by Chevy as we received a letter from them advising of the issue...unfortunately it was 2K miles after the warranty was up. Anyway it ended up being a real PITA to deal with so I got rid of it. I do miss it though as it was over 400hp and had tq for days!!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Did they use the 4L60 or the 80 in the TSS? Never did care for the 60 as it seemed prone to breakage. Heck my dad went through 2 of the 60's in his Sierra. first at 38k and the second was around 80k IIRC.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
hmmm. Just read this. Sounds like GM may be up to some trickery. Should have gone with the 4l80e in all of their trucks.

"The 4L70E transmission is the same as a 4L60e other than a speed sensor located in the pump. This transmission uses the name designation to signify it is stronger than a 4L60 or 65, but in reality this is not true. Even if shifting more efficiently due to improved input to the vehicle PCM could help, it wouldn't give more beef to the clutch packs, and this is where the damage is caused by weight overload. So basically don't expect anything more than what a Chevy always delivered in OD." http://okctransmission.com/4l65e__4l70e_transmissions

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Got the Moroso AOS on order! Can't wait for a little wrench time with my scoob again... it's been a minute.

Flat black Plastidip is on order. Gonna spray the BBS before I put them on for the winter... that is if we even get one this year. Been so damn warm and dry. F-ing drought.
And I just put Nitto Terra grapplers on the CTT in hopes we get some white fun. My luck it will be a bust. :(