Spent Easter in the hospital.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sorry for not getting back to everyone who pmed me on the forum yesterday. I will reply sometime today. I woke up yesterday and hit my head really hard and had a major concussion. I was out for the count and had to be rushed to the ER where I spent the night. I'm now back at home and should be good in a few days. I thank you all for being patience with me at this time. Thanks JJ.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks Carl. I just woke up again. Never slept so much.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Oh shit!!! You okay now?

You guys shouldn't have rough morning sex. Things like this will happen. :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yeah Holy I'm doing much better. Thank you for asking. I feel lots better since I'm eating right now. Doc said not to hit my head for the next 4 to 6 weeks, lol. Major concussions suck. I don't recommend them for anyone.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks pal. Means a lot to me.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks Fuji. I was out for 6 hours. It was strange.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Glad to hear you're ok. When I was growing up, I grew too fast. I slept on a boxspring/matress w/ no frame. Going from laying down, I would wake up and stand up then get a white-out vision and fuzzy like I would faint....all the time. It got to the point I would push off the wall and throw myself back onto the bed before I fell lol Dr. said I'm too tall and I'm going from so low, to so high so theres not enough blood flow to my brain yet and it takes a second to get there :tard:

Td_d

Commander In Chief
6 hours, damn... that's impressive! Glad to hear you're ok. We'll excuse any crap you write on the forums for the next couple of days, wires shorted and all ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6 hours, damn... that's impressive! Glad to hear you're ok. We'll excuse any crap you write on the forums for the next couple of days, wires shorted and all ;)

Thanks Td_d cause some stuff might be messed up, lol. Thanks again everyone for your concern. I'm feeling much better today. :)