GR t00mes Mineral White Metallic Varis Widebody 2011 GR

Grinder34

Track Monkey
i learn something new every day.

I also have a personal concern with different summer/winter blends. A safe tune for one blend could become unsafe as they change, no? Id think id want to get a tester and sample every couple of batches. Maybe thats me being anal. blah.

toomes

:) I have run Fuel Injector Clinic injectors on my personal Subarus and loved them. Injector Dynamics and FIC are my recommendations to people based on how they have performed in the builds I have participated in.

toomes

Got some interior itching this weekend! Carbon wrapped the dash trim and also installed the JPM coach works shifter boot, ebrake boot and arm rest - along with my ST?TUS harness.

CarbonFiberDash.jpg

STIInterior.jpg

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
YES!!! This is on my list. Let me know how you like it. I am definitely interested in your impressions.

toomes

Driveshaft feels great in the car. No whiplash torque anymore just snaps. Also converted to Motul from Amsoil for a round.

This winter/spring will be more work than I have ever done to the car. Stay tuned for sneak speaks and updates. Going for sexiness. This will trump my black car thats for sure.

toomes

It is official. I have a hard-on for this kit.

subuar-impreza-wrx-sti-wide-body-varis-front-050112.jpg

subuar-impreza-wrx-sti-wide-body-varis-rear-050112.jpg

[video=youtube;UMuVW3bup7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UMuVW3bup7g[/video]

Last edited:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I like the front half, but no so in love with the rear. The gas cap looks awkward. That nose though...mmm.

toomes

t00mes SWP 2011 Short Bus, Locked and Reloaded.

This with an air ride suspension and 18x11.5 would look killer

toomes

t00mes SWP 2011 Short Bus, Locked and Reloaded.

295 will fit with some stretch and poke. If it more. 18x10+0 with 275 still has like an inch and a half before getting close to the fender lol.