GD The BAD STI.... It has been a good run.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Z1107

Just read the last couple of pages that is hilarious. They are really paranoid over there with the competetion.

Paul.c

I agree. I miss it too, just too damn hot. I am a dumbass too, I am riding in the hotter 'n hell 100 bicycle race this Saturday!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Drink plenty of water... or beer... either way keep yourself hydrated.:tup:

I agree. I miss it too, just too damn hot. I am a dumbass too, I am riding in the hotter 'n hell 100 bicycle race this Saturday!

Paul.c

the main ingredient in beer is beer. Beer will have to wait until Sunday. I have drank nothing but water for the last 2 days and will continue up until the finish line. oh and one gatorade a day.

icudruln

Hey Jared,

What model fuel pressure regulator are you using from fuel labs? It looks like I'll be piecing the fuel system together here shortly, so I figured I'd ask.

icudruln

Awesome. I found it through Titan Motorsports. Does this particular FPR need to be calibrated to specific PSI, or is it precalibrated to 43.5psi out of the box?

farmboss

Is the car running good man. Haven't heard much since you pretty much left IWSTi, but have you done any thing else since the tune.