GD The BAD STI.... It has been a good run.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Man the cam sensor was a pain in the ass to remove with out pulling the intake manifold. After fighting to get a grip on the bolt for 2 hours I ran to sears and got a swivel socket. The sensor then took 15 min to swap.

Did it fix it?

Paul.c

I think he wants you to go VGT, MMIC, TBE, VBC, TNT, T&A, BDSM and such so he can see if it works because he has completely lost sight of his own build.

Ordered a new intake filter. I just remembered that it hasn't been changed cleaned in about 17k.

Hopefully I'll have some time to install it.

Anyone else ever feel like pushing your car off a cliff for no reason but the fact that you're tired of having 2,838,342,126 things to do, $4,245,137 more to spend on it, and have no time or money to get anything done?

:lol:

If Fuj doesn't have his AWIC finished by April its going off a cliff. My car NEEDS some attention. Its a moody bitch and is pissed that I haven't spent any money on it in quite some time.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Ordered a new intake filter. I just remembered that it hasn't been changed cleaned in about 17k.

Anyone else ever feel like pushing your car off a cliff for no reason but the fact that you're tired of having 2,838,342,126 things to do, $4,245,137 more to spend on it, and have no time or money to get anything done?

If Fuj doesn't have his AWIC finished by April its going off a cliff. My car NEEDS some attention. Its a moody bitch and is pissed that I haven't spent any money on it in quite some time.

Join the team pal!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Yeah... I was all prepared to write this long winded dissertation but all I could think to put down is...

"Yup... I know the feeling"

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
How'd it go?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm happy to hear my car is in good hands! Apparently loupdog works at the body shop that is repairing my car's bumper. :D

Awesome. We truly have a great community.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Did I miss something... I didn't know your car needed body work! :shock: