GD The BAD STI.... It has been a good run.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hmmm. I can almost put my finger on it! :lol:

Lol you'd be wrong! I had that car planned down to the T (no pun intended lol).... Then realized making it streetable and not a death trap was more work than it was worth. I'm back to my original plan... I can't go from an STI to something that can't turn... This will destroy an STI on a track... Or a 911 of any trim for that matter.

Budget is what I get from my STI and parts. So ~$32k to make it drive able (not about to say finished when talking about cars)

George will get this after a few moments of scratching his head :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Will update later tonight with my crazy life changing story of how my STI and I are meant to be. The STI is here to stay for good.

I must know now! I cant wait!!!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
That's awesome Jared! Glad your still alive! :lol: Looking forward to more info :tup:

No matter my financial situation ill never sell my STi

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
More more more!!!!!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
So does this mean you'll be back on the forums?

On a side note, please dont drag out the story too much like friggin lost seasons. We're all anxious to know the conclusion!

So does this mean you'll be back on the forums?

On a side note, please dont drag out the story too much like friggin lost seasons. We're all anxious to know the conclusion!

+1 :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
LOL the story will be finished tonight. I just want it to be entertaining and truthful and it takes time. I'm using Photoshop for those Facebook posts even lol. Do shit right or don't do it at all. :)

Then you shouldnt have sold your sti!!!! :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
The BAD STI. It will never be sold

Updated some. Will type out the rest then post it all at once. The few who get to read it so far before the coming pictures ruin it will be the most entertained.

Great.... :(

Pictures with that.... Oh boy...

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
So you so you actually thought all that shit while death was waving you in for a landing :lol: I'm confused... do you still have the STi?