The Batmobile_Engage Member Journal

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Damn. The battery is COMPLETELY dead. I hope my trickle charger brings it back to life over the weekend.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Tried to call [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] a little bit ago and inquire as to how he secured the vortex generator to the roof besides the 3M double-sided adhesive. He didn't answer, so I just winged it. It didn't seem to want to stick very well (I did clean the paint surface thoroughly) so I stacked a bunch of bricks on top of it and will leave it like that for a few days. That oughta' do it! I hope at least.

Let's all hope we don't have another earthquake soon.

uploadfromtaptalk1432340210898.jpg

Edit: this ****ing app sucks. I tried to upload this same picture twice, one of which was flipped upside-down so it would be right-side up here. No dice, no matter what I do, it uploads the photo upside down. Sorry.

I can't believe it and feel bad that I can't remember this right now. Which one of you awesome friends did I get the air intake duct from? I can't seem to figure it out right now. :-/

Last edited:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
uploadfromtaptalk1432413635724.jpg

Well, I tried to go to the INDY 500, but only made it part way before having to get myself to an emergency room. The ABSOLUTE WORST pain of my entire life hit me while going 80mph down the road.
Turns out, I have multiple kidney stones.
I just finished wiping the tears off my face after pissing one out.

I'd rather be waterboarded.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Oh man. You OK?

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Uggghh... I just woke up. Apparently I slept for 15 hours. I'm still a little sore, but at least it's over for now.

I shit you not, that was a real 10/10 pain scale event. Ever have so much pain you drench all your clothes in sweat and start vomiting? Sheesh... :-(

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
uploadfromtaptalk1432472490228.jpg

This little bastard caused all that pain. It's about the size of #8 birdshot, except it's not round and smooth...noooo, it's got some crystaline, rough edges that tore everything up on the way out, leaving me with a bunch of bloddy piss.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Sorry to hear about those stones. My boss here gets them all the time and I can't imagine the pain, especially the day he pissed 3 out.
Holy shit....the same day? I'd have been praying for an asteroid strike to end it all.

I'm still sore today :-/

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Damn, my girlfrie,d just passed 2 last month. I know it sucks, but once they get through the pain goes away immediately.
Oh yeah, it was so much better afterwards. Actually kind of sore today though. I can feel everything it scraped on the way out. Halfway between aching and burning. Still pissing out a tiny amount of blood. I can't get my pain prescription here at home because the script was written in Ohio. What a crock of shit...

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
No, I'm going to have it analyzed to see if I can alter my diet to prevent them.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Drink a beer a day.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
How long does the peeing-out process take? Is it like being in labor where it can take days, or is it like a 30-sec piss, just unbearably painful?

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
As far as I know, it depends on the size of the stone and your plumbling. My whole situation was about 30 minutes of slight aching, followed by 60 minutes of "I think I might die, followed by aching and death again in cycles from 8:30am until about 2-something. At that point it has made it through into my bladder. I pissed it out pretty easily after that without much pain but some burning. If it was bigger, I can imagine it would have sucked worse. It was like a #8 birdshot BB.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Oh so it's not the urethra part that hurts, its on the way from the kidney?
Correct. Although if the stone is big enough, it will also suck really bad again. Like pissing flaming razor blades.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
uploadfromtaptalk1432574579795.jpg
Sooo...this isn't sticking very well. The center has adhered, but the outside corners, not so much.
I lifted them up a bit and put more doublesided tape underneath with a glob of Seal-All RTV Silicone Adhesive and repositioned the bricks. I was hoping to drive it today.