The Official Food, Cooking & Gardening Thread

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Thanks! I really have high hopes this year. Minimal weeds, more space for each plant, mineral fortified soil, better heat retention, better moisture control... If all goes to plan, it should produce like CRAAAZZZZY and be less work than last year.

You could do it too, JJ! And I can give you some pointers so it doesn't take you 3 summers to perfect this shit like it did me. :lol:

Last edited:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I'm finding stuff now that says I really should put mulch over the fabric, to protect it from the sun or it will deteriorate faster than it normally would. Idk...the whole roll of fabric was $12. I think I'd rather replace it every year for $12 that screw around with a bunch of mulch that may or may not leech chemicals into my veggies...which is not good, of course.

I screwed up last night went to a new Chinese place and the food was amazing and I didn't take any pictures best frog legs I've ever ate

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I screwed up last night went to a new Chinese place and the food was amazing and I didn't take any pictures best frog legs I've ever ate

Oh man, I love some good frog legs!

They were amazing tender little spicy. I grabbed two of em the first time to try em and next time up had to get a plate of em haha. They also made sushi right wen u wanted it instead of letting it set

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Try out some chicken feet next time you are there, if they have them. They are really wonderful, though most people can't stand the idea of eating them.

13.png