The Post Whore Thread!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I've been arguing with the bank for the past 4 months about them jacking up the payment which is fixed and they said we aren't negotiating we are foreclosing instead.

Take them to court.

Z1107

The house is under bankruptcy protection so if they take it I don't owe them a dime. It was $220,000 before the recession and now the same houses in my neighborhood are selling for $105,000 , I owe them 170,000 so fuck it I'll let them take the loss. I'm thinking of just leaving Georgia because it has been especially hit hard by this recession and going to North Dakota and play as an oil roughneck for a year or two.

SSJBaku

wish i knew as much about my subaru as my old calling the DSM, helped my buddy get a steal on a fairly well built car, turbo alone (20g) is worth more than we paid for it just because the guy couldn't figure out why it wouldn't idle, ISC and FIAV both were real dirty, cleaned & reinstalled score for the home team, back to running here then see if i can remember how to data log a DSM

John

I'm thinking of just leaving Georgia because it has been especially hit hard by this recession

I'm leaving Georgia this month for that very reason. Georgia was great when I first moved here...but it has quickly become a giant shit hole.

Vermont

So..... Seems like I will just add to the air of bad news on here today.... My 85 Celica just decided to over heat on me again today on the drive back from school. Was able to to limp it into my garage as it was pouring steam out from under the hood. Unlike last time the belts are all good so I am going with with either thermostat or water pump. Gonna start with the thermostat and a coolant flush and move on from there. Just sucks because now I have to drive the STI too school till it gets fixed and that is going to cost me a lot of money in gas alone.....

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm sitting in a funeral now. :(

Vermont

Just stop being a woman and youll have nothuing to worry about!!! That or just take the turbo off the STi!!!!

lol screw you Gino.... Speaking of taking the turbo off the STi that is too come. After all I have to take it off to put on my new Dom 1.5XT-R....:drool:

Vermont

jealous i want my new turbo!

It's going to be a little while before I get it. I am having Jordan@Defined fab up a internal waste gate bracket for it to keep it shut. Apparently no one makes one, which kinda sucks as I have no desire to weld it shut. Even then once I get it I still need to put together a good Air-to-Water Intercooler setup. Gonna have to have more fab work done on that as well to get it fitting right and all the charge piping done up to spec. Then it's on with the turbo, AWIC, and meth kit and time for tuning. Goal is to have the car done before April so I will be all ready for the spring season and hopefully I will have enough time to get my SCCA time trials license this year.