The Post Whore Thread!

Z1107

Today is no looking good for other people. I've had two energy drinks so far and addressed a few misconceptions in a less than cordial manner. IE: i'm in brain on mode and feeling ornery!

Ornery... or just really horny? The two are typically linked.

SSJBaku

blah, actually walked around today with me crutches, sore sore sore, hopefully be good enough to attempt to drive on tuesday

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sitting here packing a ton of orders for IGOTASTi.COM! Me hate tape right now. :evil:

SSJBaku

lol i hate trying to find dyno results, just trying to find a few comparisons of meth on a vf39 sti with just bolt ons, only found one so far and the graph didnt work haha

Vermont

Sitting here packing a ton of orders for IGOTASTi.COM! Me hate tape right now. :evil:

This makes me want to order a T-shirt.... just to make life that little bit more difficult.... :D

lol i hate trying to find dyno results, just trying to find a few comparisons of meth on a vf39 sti with just bolt ons, only found one so far and the graph didnt work haha

Give me a few minutes, Il look around and see what I can dredge up for you man.

On a side note, I just blew past some Camry or something doing.... a little bit over the speed limit.... anyways I shifted from 4th too 5th right in front of him WOT and back fired, just a little one.... well apparently the driver had a stick up his ass cuz he decided to use a green laser pointer on my car... I guess with the desire to make me crash.... Well I have 5% tint all around and one of auto dimming rear views... So no effect from the laser... But the principle of the matter made me slow down till i was just a little bit in front of him and then open her up again with the EWG screaming..... It put a rather big smile on my face knowing I had pissed him off.... O and I all so gave him the Boston wave....

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm still sitting here. 4 more orders came in. Long night ahead for me.

SSJBaku

This makes me want to order a T-shirt.... just to make life that little bit more difficult.... :D

Give me a few minutes, Il look around and see what I can dredge up for you man.

On a side note, I just blew past some Camry or something doing.... a little bit over the speed limit.... anyways I shifted from 4th too 5th right in front of him WOT and back fired, just a little one.... well apparently the driver had a stick up his ass cuz he decided to use a green laser pointer on my car... I guess with the desire to make me crash.... Well I have 5% tint all around and one of auto dimming rear views... So no effect from the laser... But the principle of the matter made me slow down till i was just a little bit in front of him and then open her up again with the EWG screaming..... It put a rather big smile on my face knowing I had pissed him off.... O and I all so gave him the Boston wave....

I do the EWG scare a lot, people rev and mess with me, just goose her to open her up, I've found many a people jump or duck around here
Thanks for looking I'm just burnt out on Google looking for dsm parts

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Got one IGOTASUBARU.COM XL logo shirt left. WOW!

SSJBaku

that would be a good one, i should buy some hello kitty tape or something anytime i sell a part thats all i use it for!!