The Post Whore Thread!

SSJBaku

i think im going to end up getting a government contracting job for a few years when i get out, pretty good money there

SSJBaku

i already have a few offers on the table, just have to wait till FY2014 to put in packet as thats my ETS, have full certification on Bradley/Tank operation and maintenance, mechanized infantry ftw haha

SSJBaku

i did love it while they were here, unfortunately they didn't play the wings much but we always got discounted tickets for a steal every once in awhile to get in my hockey fix!!

Z1107

yup, the last game I went to was against the Red Wings and we spanked them, of course my gf at the time wasnt to happy as she is from Michigan. The move to Winnipeg was a bullshit deal that needs to be looked into, there were some shady dealings with atlanta spirit group and the NHL.

SSJBaku

the league as a whole wanted a team back up in Winnipeg, they just had to find a way to get it done, a few years back the coyotes were rumored to be heading back

Z1107

oh trust me I know that, its the dealings that went on that were totally fabricated that was bullshit. everyone knows the coyotes are screwed no matter what, glendale cant front the bill anymore. But the league and owners lied about prospective buyers for the thrashers, there were three separate groups that TRIED to enter the due diligence phase of possible purchase but ASG turned them away, they had two prosepective buyers that were denied vital paperwork to sink the deal on purpose... WHY? Because the NHL got their movement fee which coincidentally just started last season, of which 30% was shot back to ASG on top of the money True North paid. Winnipeg is already slumping in attendance, sure the tickets are sold out, but no one is coming. Winnipeg is an AHL town not NHL. Atlanta has never been given a fair shot. Im not even a Thrashers fan, but Atlanta got fucked for the second time.

DKDunn04

Got totally shit faced last night at the Brigade ball. Had a ton of fun. I really dont see why more people dont want to go to them.