The Post Whore Thread!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Twiz I like how we can talk about Fuji on IGOTASUBARU.COM and he don't know. :rofl:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well, I'm going to crawl into a deep dark hole and not post for a little while. I'll watch and moderate when needed, but I need to withdraw from everything to clear my head. Have fun guys.

Why?

DKDunn04

Been really busy the last month. We are getting ready to move to Newport News, Virginia. We have been out twice to look at houses. We looked at about 30 houses, and finally found one we like, and the closing is in a few days. I will be driving a 20' moving truck with the STi on a flatbed behind it, while my wife drives her Cadillac behind me. Traded the exhaust on the subie for a Greddy evo 2, and got some Conti DSWs put on yesterday. Most of my nights have been filled with working on my 68 Corvette, trying to get everything done before we move. I work on it in my father-in-laws garage, because he has a couple lifts.

0819101907a.jpg

Z1107

Right there with you buddy. Been moving for the past two weeks and will be done new years eve. Feels like moving the 50th time.

jswansti

Nice vette! My dad has a goldish color1970 stingray corvette, which oddly enough sits on a lift very similar to you father in laws, in his garage.

Z1107

Is it bad that I am getting sick of seeing commercials telling me to donate money to some type of 9/11 charity. I mean come on it's been 10 years and billions were donated immediately after. It's the 4th commercial I've seen today.

Vermont

BTW screemo = the sounds I make while taking a particularly large crap... Which also turns out to be what screemo is... crap...

Power and viking metal all the way bro :)