The Post Whore Thread!

Vermont

understandable. it's a long boring ass drive anyway

Meh, I have done the drive from Virginia to Colorado 7 times and honestly I really didn't mind it and that is a 28 hour drive. I like doing the whole long trip thing by my self. I hate traveling with other people as they tend to annoy me after the first 10 hours of being on the road. I much prefer to do it my self. That way I can save money by sleeping in the car as well. I had a lot of fun doing it this last time with the STI. I only got two speeding tickets even.

PlanB

Same here....I LOVE to drive! :) There is something therapeutic about it. I just can't count on going out of state in the STi with the E85...gas stations need to start carrying it more!

There isn't even a E85 station here haha..

But yeah, Driving is awesome as hell. Give me a unlimited supply of gas and I'm occupied for a lifetime haha

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm surprised the Steelers aren't crushing them already.

Vermont

Soooo...... Just spent the past 2 hours working on scaling my maf.... Only to realize just now that it's all fucked up... Looks like I have a giant boost leek post turbo some where... I am getting a rapid boost flutter/drop under WOT on my boost gauge, along with the fact that my 5% and 4% corrections to my upper end of my maf scale (2.60v to 3.8V) at first worked and raised my AFR from 10.0 (maxed out the AFR gauge so maybe lower) then raised it up to 10.3. SO I figured ok just 5% more to add on and it will be dead on.... Nope I adjusted it and nothing happened. In fact it went back down to 10.0 AFR. So my conclusion is that it is some type of leek... did another visual inspection and nothing came up. So I am going to get a boost leek test done (since I lack the equipment and time) Monday when I go in for my dyno base line.... At this point I am so fucking fed up with this shit I am about to blow the fucking car up and buy an I-Rock Camaro and call it a day....

Z1107

JJ, you would probably shit yourself if you saw my neighbors house. He was selected by directv as the number 1 steelers fan in the nation. His whole downstairs is is like going to a steeler nation sports bar. The memorabilia is worth more than the house and 10 acre property he owns.

Vermont

So fuck my life.... I just got pulled over twice within 200m on 66w this morning on my way to class..... first state trooper pulled me over and gave me a ticket for my tint. Legal is 50% I have 15% on the front and 5% in the rear.... then he let's me go and not 200m later I get pulled over again by another state trooper for the same thing..... I showed him the ticket I had just gotten and he was cool and let me go. Good thing he didn't pull me over first though as he called me out on my no front licenses plate, tinted rear tail lights, modified exhaust, rear window banner and my tint..... fuck taking my STI into school in the morning ever again..... only got one ticket today but it could have been alot worse...

Z1107

50% tint is the limit?! That's like no tent at all. The second cop sounded like he was on a fishing expedition.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So fuck my life.... I just got pulled over twice within 200m on 66w this morning on my way to class..... first state trooper pulled me over and gave me a ticket for my tint. Legal is 50% I have 15% on the front and 5% in the rear.... then he let's me go and not 200m later I get pulled over again by another state trooper for the same thing..... I showed him the ticket I had just gotten and he was cool and let me go. Good thing he didn't pull me over first though as he called me out on my no front licenses plate, tinted rear tail lights, modified exhaust, rear window banner and my tint..... fuck taking my STI into school in the morning ever again..... only got one ticket today but it could have been alot worse...

Wow that sucks. :(

Vermont

Oddly enough this is the first time I have ever had any problems with the tint. Only a $75good dollar fix it ticket so fuck it I'm keeping the tint. As it would cost over $400 to get it removed.

Paul.c

My brother just recently bought a 2003 WRB bugeye WRX. Not sure exactly what his plans are but I am sure he will race it somehow.

jswansti

I have a garage at my apt complex, and my garage neighbor has a 2007 Sti (looks awesome when both our garages are open and we're parked in there) but he told me last night he's selling it to get a twin turbo bmw 335i I believe. He's selling off all his mods and he just bought a brand new wingless trunk from Subaru that would just need to be painted. I want it sooooo bad but I just spent any and all excess funds on getting the timing kit installed :( such bad timing. True Wingless trunks (no hole fills or patches) are stupid hard to find here in Colorado. Was gonna throw the limited lip on one whenever I get one!