The Post Whore Thread!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I've owned one. Got rid of him 3 months later because of the aggression.

Mine is pretty docile I assume that is because I got him as a baby and every other fish in the tank was a threat to him... so he learned to be on the defensive early on.

My fish from hell was a powder blue tang. That fucker took out all of my really expensive fish and my snowflake moray eel.

Z1107

Saltwater aquariums are. The fish all hate each other so trying to get the right mix that get along is costly, since they are mini ecosystems any little thing can start a mini cycle and kill everything, but they are so damn awesome and relaxing to watch. I watch my tank more than tv.

@George: your powder blue took out a moray eel?! Wow. You think that would be the other way around. Especially considering how fragile and high strung powder blues are.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Saltwater aquariums are. The fish all hate each other so trying to get the right mix that get along is costly, since they are mini ecosystems any little thing can start a mini cycle and kill everything, but they are so damn awesome and relaxing to watch. I watch my tank more than tv.

@George: your powder blue took out a moray eel?! Wow. You think that would be the other way around. Especially considering how fragile and high strung powder blues are.

Unfortunately it was a conditioned behavioral issue... I took the powder blue from a friend because he wanted me to keep him while he moved. His tank was very aggressive. Mine is very docile. I raised my moray eel from a tiny 2" baby to a 3ft adolescent and I hand fed him for twelve years. He grew very comfortable with the other fish in the tank and me, so he never knew aggression. When I introduced the powder blue, the thing was on a power trip and he used his tail spike on everyone. Because my eel was not use to aggression he didn't know how to defend himself and he couldn't get away because there was not enough places to hide and realestate was limited.

I was inconsolable for weeks... as for the powder blue, I took him by the tail and slapped him on a granite top counter and then threw him in the freezer to die a slow painful death. When my friend came over to pick up his fish, I handed him the frozen carcass and told him to get the fuck off my property.

Last edited:

Z1107

Damn. Any animal takes out my mated Oscellaris is a dead one. Those two are my favorites. The female eats from my hand. Really love the puffer but we haven't had enough time to get acquainted.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Bump.

41C69106-578D-4D09-9D38-D9130731811B-32093-000003856B4CEDED.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
5821E29D-BB53-4F99-831E-BC2A3BC683FD-41466-00000486C969638C.jpg

:lol:

Z1107

2 people coming to look at the Rex this weekend. 3 people coming to "beat my ass". Apparently if you call someone a retard for offering $3k when it's listed for $9k, they get mad.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
People who get all violent just because someone calls them retarded are retarded

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I need to get me one of them little toys there.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Car still hasn't sold. I think my attitude towards stupid people is the problem. I hate selling cars.

What's the issues your running into?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I hate selling cars too. When I sold my MINI, people were retarded. Mostly I think i suck at writing for-sale ads, because everyone's retarded and needs a "PRICE REDUCED, MINT CONDITION" in the title.

f350cummins

LOL I had the same issue recently with my fummins Finally sold it to a great home though. When a guy comes in and knows just as much about your build as you do, and askes the right questions, you know you found a good, well informed buyer, or car enthusiast who will take care of it.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Watch this and prepare to get your mind blown!!!! :rofl:

Last edited: